Virgin Queen Forum Game

No deals. @Juan_Raigada

Confirm alliance with Spain. Mary and Charles marry.

Because Mary’s marriage is resolved immediatedly, I do the rolls.

France rolls 2 d6: 3,2 So 5+3 it’s 8.

I get 1VP for marrying Charles, 2 influence in Scotland for marrying Mary and a -1 card marker for next turn.

Uploaded a file with the changes.

Over to @Tom_Mc

Nothing from me to announce. I didn’t see the marriage from @Cuthbert’s side but I’m sure it was just an oversight in the post. On to @CF_Kane

So I was very focused on the marriage thing and I forgot to say I give my four mercenaries to @CF_Kane in exchange for a card draw.

There’s nothing on @Cuthbert’s side. These are two French subjects marrying each other.

So I just totally missed everything this go around. Thank you for the clarification.

Confirm card draw to @Tom_Mc in exchange for mercenaries. I can execute later this evening (back in the office now, so I can’t update midday anymore).

Diplomacy phase is now implemented. @CraigM for Ottoman spring deployment.

Oh, no declarations of war? (I do not have any, I just thought that was separate)

Ahh! I knew I forgot something. @CraigM to declare war.

Sorry, packing for a trip.

No war declarations for me right now.

@Cuthbert holding to no declarations? if so then it’s on to @Panzeh.

No DOWs @Juan_Raigada

Declare war on Protestants. Pay with the treasure (I’m not at my computer, so that will be fastest) if somebody else can do it or we delay the payment.

@Tom_Mc

No DOW from me.
@CF_Kane

No one I want to fight. Spring deploy, starting with @CraigM.

Mehmed and 4 units move to Malta

@Cuthbert

I marked @Juan_Raigada 's war, but not his treasure. I could not see a means to take said card.

Don John and 4 units deploy to the naval base at Cagliari

@Panzeh

1 Regular from London to York @Juan_Raigada

If somebody can move my guys, it’s one regular to each of Brest, Calais and Chartes.

On to @Tom_Mc