VR - Is it really going to be a success? Or, thanks Time for starting a discussion!

You know, if someone else is thinking on buying a Quest 2, talk with me, if I send you an invite we both earn 30€ in credit story.

Quest friend list:

turinturambar
krayzkrok
robc04
Andondn
brianrubin
Stepsongrapes
Matt_W
jpinard
StupidZombies
profanicus
DennyA
Lefty_ville

I have sent you friend requests.

accepted!

I joined the Oculus app the other day, just set my name to brianrubin, so that should work.

add me to the Quest crew, please! Username is “Stepsongrapes”.

I’m Matt_W on Quest. My friendliness only works sporadically, but please add me! I want some BS competition!

Add me too!
“jpinard”

I can use Oculus through the ReVive software even though I have a G2.

I can’t find Matt_W on Oculus.

Me neither…

We have a nice big gang now! Happy to have all the company on Oculus now :-)

I’m on quest as StupidZombies.

I’m profanicus. Think I’ve added everyone so far.

Ah, I figured out it’s because I’m not logged into Facebook. I supposed I should create a fake Facebook account just for Oculus stuff.

I’m DennyA on Oculus, assuming Rift and Quest can play together.

I reactivated my facebook account just for this purpose only and added a bunch of y’all. (Sorry @krayzkrok, I managed to reign in my competitive streak after a couple of songs.)

I mean your rank on those songs is a higher number than mine is, so that’s a win :) I did actually fail a song though when I tried to beat your score with fast/disappearing blocks on.

Any of y’all looked at the new Perseverance 360 image of Mars in your VR goggles? If so, what app/site/etc did you use? Searching the web just finds scrollable flat 2D views you can move around with your mouse.

EDIT: Figured it out. YouTube VR video pasted into Virtual Desktop. Really cool!

Just sent out a bunch of requests from my account, Lefty_ville.

BTW, After the Fall looks to be a monster game coming out this summer, L4D in VR.

I just played some Beat Saber and seem to do OK when playing easy, normal, hard, 90 and 360 degrees - but try to do expert or one saber and I struggle to even complete it.

So far I haven’t used any modifiers to make it harder or easier. Does anyone use modifiers much? I saw that you do sometimes @Matt_W .

Yeah, I can play everything (except the Camilla songs) pretty easily on Expert, but only about 1/3 of the songs on Expert+, so my sweet spot is Expert with the fast modifier. I also kind of motivate myself by trying to climb the rankings, and you can’t get anywhere on those unless you’re using modifiers. In my experience fast is relatively painless, disappearing arrows isn’t too bad, and ghost boxes is murder.

Very occasionally, I use no fail if I’m just stuck on part of a song and want to practice the rest of it, but I’ve never used slow.

New, crazier minigolf course

New survival adventure game, for Oculus and PSVR

Youtubers play Wraith

A third person Wipeout game?