Holy shit, TT Isle of Man has a sequel coming out? I’ve been enjoying the original on and off since it became a Games with Gold game on Xbox One.
Oh boy. Big troubles.
You are missing Stellaris: Federations, the latest DLC to come out for the game the 17th.
Yeah, but when will the first major patch be for Stellaris: Federations? Until then it’s probably unplayable.
Thankfully, this thread is DLC free, as everything should be.
so many rules here on Qt3 - its hard to remember them all.
Not a rule, stating a fact!
Really? I’m getting too old for this…
My wallet is still feeling the pain from last week’s $60 purchase of DOOM Eternal w/Doom 64 (aka Doom: The Absolution). Both worth it, but man, still a lot.
Well, our collective wallets are again under severe threat this week if you happen to own a PC VR setup. Or if you’ve somehow never played Saints Row IV yet and were waiting for the Switch release of one of the best games of all time. Oh, and the Colin McRae Flat Out pack comes out for DiRT Rally 2.0 this week. That’s a big threat to my wallet, damn it.
Anything else on this list have people excited?
(Btw, the very first game on this list is the sequel to the sequel to the game that can’t be named).
Monday, March 23
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III | PC
- Half-Life: Alyx | PC (VR Only)
- Bug Academy | Switch
- Rhythm of the Gods | Switch, PC
- YoloMic | PC
- Shieldwall | PC
- Fill All | PC
- Pirates? Pirates! | PC
Tuesday, March 24
- Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC Colin McRae Flat-Out Pack
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution | PS4, PC
- Odallus: The Dark Call | PS4
- Moons of Madness | PS4, Xbox One
- Freedom Finger | PS4, Xbox One
- Bleeding Edge | Xbox One, PC
- Paper Beast | PSVR
- WARTILE | Xbox One
- Element: Space | PS4, Xbox One
- Oniken | PS4
- Colorgrid | Switch
- Hyperspace Delivery Service | Switch
- Littlewing | PC
- Rhythmy | PC
- Damaged In Transit | PC, Mac
- Output Pasture | PC
Wednesday, March 25
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York | Switch, PS4
- Iron Danger | PC
- Breaking Blocks | PC, Mac
- Northern Tale 5: Revival | PC
- Lock ‘N Load Tactical Digital | PC, Mac
- Mists Of Noyah | PC
Thursday, March 26
- Control: The Foundation DLC | PS4, PC
- Grand Guilds | Switch, PC
- Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Legend Of Keepers | PC, Mac
- Mekorama | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita
- One Step From Eden | Switch, PC, Mac
- Last Oasis | PC
- Wenja | Switch
- The Room VR: A Dark Matter | PSVR
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy | PS4
- DreamGallery | Switch
- NecroWorm | Switch
- Card Game Bundle Vol. 1 | Switch
- CHAOS CODE-NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE | Switch
- Indie Darling Bundle Vol. 2 | Switch
- Sin Slayers | Switch
- Wanba Warriors | Switch
- JigSaw Abundance | Switch
- Trailer Trashers | Switch
- Urban Cards | PC
- Miner’s Mettle | PC
- WarPlan | PC
- Assemble With Care | PC
- ManaTech | PC
Friday, March 27
- Giantosaurus: The Game | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected | Switch
- Children of Zodiarcs | Xbox One, Switch
- Lost Words: Beyond The Page | Stadia
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 | PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Bears Can’t Drift | Xbox One
- Railway Empire | Switch
- Inops | Xbox One
- Biped | PC
- Duck Souls+ | PS4, Switch
- Repressed | Switch
- CopperBell | Switch
- 6 People | PC, Mac
- Gordian Quest | PC
- Mayhem Masters | PC
- Derange | PC
- Archaid | PC, Mac
- KnightOut | Pc
Saturday, March 28
- Goofy Golf Remastered Steam Edition | PC
Those two are huge treats to my wallet. And that’s pretty much it.
Of course, next week has one of my most “waited for” games ever, Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. This month is not good for my wallet.
Disappointed this isn’t a pinball game
Watched a video of this one the other day. Looks incredibly cool. Crpg with a rewind time mechanic, so if you get hit by an enemy, you can back up and block or use a faster attack. Very puzzly in feel.
This is sort of Dungeon Keeper meets Iratus/darkest dungeon where you are defending treasures with minions, traps, and spells. Looks neat.
Can you explain what is going on on the Cold Steel Front? New publisher (and one that I dislike the localization works very much), new platforms, seems the save file won’t transfer? Not that I complain a lot, as the game seems to be very far remote from the atmosphere of the previous ones, but it’s all strange.
I don’t really know… I actually didn’t hear any of those news, and that troubles me too, I suppose. Not that I would buy it today, as it is a bit more expensive than I’m comfortable (budget is tight for now). I’ll look around for info, I suppose. Thanks!
Rats, it’s early access. :(
Okay, I was all excited about this, but I see it’s also early access. “… we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year,” the page reads. Ugh.
The original Mount & Blade practically invented Early Access, and it was a mostly smooth process, so I’m up for that again. ;)
This is a party-based deckbuilding rpg entering early access (sorry, Tom). Some really cool ideas in this one. Each character has their own perk/passive grid. As you play, you get new grids and you get to decide how they connect to your existing grid(s), effectively building your own passive/perk tree as you play.
Quite a few equipment slots for each character. Some equipment adds cards to your deck.
Combat is lane-based, with characters moving around in order to target enemies and protect allies.
If I wasn’t lazy, I would cross out all these damned Early Access games from the release list.
Save file doesn’t transfer because CS3 finally made the jump from PS3 to PS4, which released in the US last year. It doesn’t end up mattering too much, I don’t think.
There was a lot of worry about the switch in publisher before the release, but amazingly enough NIS did a really good job with it. Everyone who is big into Trails/Falcom seems to be pretty happy with the quality of the English version across the board.
If you liked CS 1/2, I can pretty unreservedly recommend 3. The biggest risk is that (like 1 into 2) it’s an ending that really makes you want to know what happens next - not necessarily a Huge Cliffhanger, as the internal story resolves at a good point, but there are a bunch of big questions imminent and outstanding. CS4 in English will almost certainly happen, but we were looking at late this year for PS4 (and later for other platforms) at absolute best even before pandemic time.
One other Trails note: a professional-level fan translation of the first Crossbell game released about a week and a half ago (https://geofront.esterior.net/2020/03/15/trails-from-zero-out-now/). If you’re into the whole series, you may want to play that (and the adequate-not-great second Crossbell translation) first.
This has been your JRPG interlude, back to regularly scheduled game release news!
Well, this bodes well: the game (which has been released in February in Japan) has been postponed yet again, right before release, to middle of May. @dgallina must not worry at all about the quality of the port!
Yep. Not a good sign at all.