Wallet Threat Level

This is a wallet threat, I’d say.

I was about to say I spotted a wallet threat for someone from Brazil in that list ;D

I still have to play the first 6 games before I get to that one!

I bought the original Trails in the Sky on the PS Vita, I should try to play it again.

I just hope it gets released on GOG on that day as well, since I bought all my Legend of Heroes games there.

I have yet to play most of them myself, and that’s not stopping me! ;)

BTW, there’s a wallet threat missing from that list - the Iberia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 comes out April 8th.

If you enjoy JRPGs, just start with Trails of Cold Steel—it is a perfectly enjoyable series without playing the other games. And very much worth playing.

That sounds interesting. At least the title does, given that that’s all I know about the game so far.

Look at the “Indie Games” thread - there is some discussion there. It has a lot of Fallout 1/2 vibes (isometric RPG), it is by the developers of “Age of Decadence”. Splattercat has a YouTube video of game play which give you a good idea about the game.

The first trilogy holds up very well (especially the 2nd game , which is still one of my all-time faves)

New games. Perhaps new wallet threats?

Monday, April 12

• Nigate Tale | PC

Tuesday, April 13

• Demon Skin | PC
  • Poison Control | PS4, Switch

Wednesday, April 14

• Knight Squad 2 | Xbox One, Switch, PC
  • Cannon Brawl | Switch
  • Tasomachi: Behind the Twilight | PC
  • Kingdom of Arcadia | Switch
  • ReactorX | Switch
  • Isolomus | Switch
  • Park Inc | Switch
  • Talespire | PC
  • Forgotten Fields | PC

Thursday, April 15

• Snitchy in Tooki Trouble | Switch
  • Shadow Man Remastered | PC
  • The Darkside Detective: A Fumble In The Dark |PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac
  • SaGa Frontier Remastered | PS4, Switch, PC
  • Altdeus: Beyond Chronos | PS4
  • Rain on Your Parade | Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac
  • Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey | PC
  • Quantum League | PC
  • Relicta | Switch
  • Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition | Switch
  • Myastere - Ruins of Deazniff | Switch
  • Team Troopers | Switch
  • Godstrike | Switch, PC
  • Throw It! Animal Park | Switch
  • Pocoyo Party | Switch
  • Dragon Audit | Switch
  • Livestream: Escape from Hotel Izanami | Switch
  • Voxel Tycoon | PC, Mac
  • Sons of Ra | PC

Friday, April 16

• Tribal Pass | PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch
  • Super Meat Boy Forever | Xbox One
  • Battle Axe | Switch
  • Driving World: Nordic Challenge | Switch
  • Colorfall | Switch
  • Rock ‘N Racing Bundle 3 in 1 | Switch
  • Heal: Console Edition | Switch
  • Snowball Collections Bubble | Switch
  • Emily is Away <3 | PC, Mac

Sons of Ra looks interesting if you like TD; anyone in the beta?

No wallet threats for me this week, apparently.

Next week though would have a GIGANTIC wallet threat that won’t be a threat because I preordered it already. ;-)

Is it Nier Replicant?

But OF COURSE it is. By now everyone on this site knows of my love for NieR: Automata. ;)

No intro snippet. Me sad.

Not even

Mm, mm?

I spotted another one for Kosc, excepting he is a cheapskate and will wait for it to be bundled or something!

I honestly haven’t heard of any of this stuff, so I was at a loss. Maybe if it wasn’t so early in the morning, I could have speculated on what Voxel Tycoon could possible be.

I like JRPGs but I don’t play them all, and nothing I’ve seen about SaGa Frontier Remastered has me itching to play it. Also, it’s way overpriced for Brazil currently. And I have other stuff to play. And Nier: Replicant drops next week. So…

Looking forward to next week’s speculation!

And SaGa Frontier is really good. It feels more like a sequel to the gameboy games than the exploration of the sfc ones. Probably more classical, but the relative lack of pretention in its storytelling (ie, lack of cringe, as the youthful ones say!) charmed me from what I saw of it. And that remake looks like some a very thought-out update. Wait and see!

Also quoted this because, in my experience on these forums, it’s a blatant lie.