Want to creep out your friends and family?

Wow! $40!

Medieval Passion describes the timeless romance of the ever so whimsical Lady Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh, heir to one of the largest, most magnificent estates in all of England.

Sit back and relax as you journey back through the ages to the regal setting of the late 1400s… a time of courage, honor, chivalry and true romance!

…A rut in the road caused the carriage to lurch violently and Lady Sarah Palin was flung backward, her hands grasping for the satin upholstery over her head. But again it was Rush that saved the day, catching Sarah Palin up in his arms as the carriage careened over the rut, finally righting itself onto the pathway.

Gathered in a reckless embrace Sarah Palin held to Rush, golden tassels twisted against the length of her fingers in one hand, dark brown locks of his hair in the other. In the midst of her own ill considerations of him, she discovered in fear that she relished the touch of this bold Marquis ... more than what the love of another man would readily grant forgiveness.
 Sarah Palin lost the strength to ask that Rush stop as his lips reached the curve of her neck. She felt his royal hands explore her bare legs beneath the cover of her gown. Beyond all sense of reason, his lips met with hers, eager for her unforeseen delicacies ...

“What’s that look for?” Sarah Palin asked.

Bristol merely shrugged, concealing her face from Lady Sarah Palin as she bent down and began to pet Trig. “All I’m saying is that you should give the Marquis a chance,” Bristol defended.

"A chance?" Sarah Palin repeated angrily, her blue eyes ablaze. "Tomorrow I am to be officially betrothed and in less than a week I will be Lord Coventry's wife!" 
"Well, that gives you seven days to grow to like him." Bristol replied with a devilish grin. But Sarah Palin only glared back.
'A week,' Trig thought, surveying the floor for fallen bits of pork rind. 'Seven days of feasting and then on to our new Lord's castle in Coventry to retire to a life of luxury. What more could a dog possibly ask for? What more could Sarah Palin want...' Trig jumped up onto the bed and stretched out once again. 
"Don't you worry sweetheart," Sarah Palin whispered, gently pulling Trig closer, "I'll find a way to get us out of this, you just wait and see. We won't go to some big old castle in Coventry without a fight." 
'Does this mean there won't be a banquet?' Trig wondered in dismay, but the fire in the hearth had been reduced to glowing embers and snuggling against the warm body of Lady Sarah Palin was far too much for any dog to resist. Trig slowly drifted off...

…Rose petals lay scattered across the bed and the sweet scent overwhelmed them. Rush slowly moved his hand, tracing the gentle slant of her shoulder, the delicate curve of her neck and the sweep of her jaw. Softly, Rush brushed a lock of dark brown hair from her forehead as he looked into her breath-taking blue eyes.

"We've already wasted so many nights," Rush admitted, gathering Sarah Palin in his strong arms. 
  Sarah Palin gazed back, and in a whisper replied, "What is but one night in the history of England, my lord..." 
 Rush finished the sentence, "...but another night stolen from our bed."
 Sarah Palin could feel the beating of his heart and the warmth of his desire surround her. She reached up and tilted his head, bringing him closer, his mouth a breath away as she uttered the words that would keep Rush with her, warmly by her side for the length of the night and forever...

my eyessssssssssssss

In Pirates of Desire, the promise of pirate lore kindles the dreams of our strong-willed heroine, Lady Orly Taitz, as she and her best friend Michelle scheme for high seas adventure.

But being captured by the notorious pirate captain, Barack Obama, is as fiery and unforgiving as the seas themselves. Obama, also known as ‘Sea Wolf’, is a handsome rogue and Lady Orly ultimately loses her heart to this rugged pirate.

They stared at each other for a long while, their eyes saying the words they dared not speak. The air was thick with the potent energy of lovers discovering each other for the first time. Without breaking contact, Barack leaned back on his pillows and held out a strong hand, inviting and welcoming Orly to his bed.
As if in a waking dream, Orly took his hand and stood beside the bed, her brown eyes never leaving his. Squeezing his hand gently, she let it fall and slowly started to remove her chemise, her body swaying with the sea as it fell away, feeling the cool sea breeze seductively kiss her skin.
His heart seemed to beat outside his body as Barack watched her undress in the moonlight. As each piece of cloth fell and he drank in more of her curvaceous, womanly form, he wondered if a man could ever tire of such a sight. Languidly, she removed the remainder of her undergarments and stood beside his bed, fully exposed and vulnerable, but with a quiet strength that caused Barack to hold his breath.
Slowly and gracefully, she climbed onto his bed, running her hands across his naked chest, relishing the feel of his muscular form beneath her fingers. Pressing her body into his, . . .

It’s the stuff nightmares are made of.

Yeah, no shit… Angie is basically inviting people to come up with creepy things here, even to the point of creating her own creepy example. One might think it’s even the point of the thread, given the title.

It’s unfortunate that you can’t flip pronouns, because my boyfriend loves shit like this. But!

Q. Do you offer romance novels for same sex couples?

A. Not yet, but we plan to develop romance novels for same sex couples in the near future. In the meantime, many same sex couples have ordered our personalized mystery novels, which offer both male and female personalized companions for our lead characters. Give the mystery novel previews a try! You might also want to check out our personalized children’s novels, which offer fun adventures for different gender combinations. They’re all about following one’s dreams and friendship…and having fun! Try the children’s novel previews here.

The edgiest part of your story is that Trig is the dog.

Yeah, yeah, you’re both right. I’m a little oversensitive at the moment. Need to take a bit of a breather, I think.

NO PROBLEM JERRI I GOT JUST THE THING

“You realize it’s first come, first served, right?”

jerri blank turned away from the open window. She’d thought she was alone in the cottage, the first of the TreasureQuest contestants to arrive from the mainland. But one look at the man standing in the doorway changed that impression.

He was striking, with dark brown hair that highlighted his shining brown eyes. And he was wearing nothing but a towel.

jerri blinked her green eyes. She couldn't help but be taken aback, not only by his sudden appearance, but by the fact that he was so at ease with being practically naked in front of a stranger. Not that he had any reason to be ashamed of his looks, or the way the water dripped from his damp, dark brown hair down to his shoulders and chest...

Whoa, girl, get a grip, jerri told herself in annoyance. You've got three weeks on a tropical island. Start drooling after every half-naked guy you see, and you'll lose track of the whole reason you're playing this game. Then again, maybe that was the point of this man's scantily-clad appearance - to throw her off balance right from the start.

jerri clasped her suitcase handle tightly, smiling at the stranger. "I know it's first come, first served. That's why I'm here early. Wanted to grab the best view." She held out her free hand. "I'm jerri blank by the way."

The man reached over to shake her hand, his own warm and strong. "Bill Dungsroman. It's good to meet you, but you missed my point. I'm afraid this room's taken already," he added, as if the proprietary way he was leaning against the doorframe wasn't making that clear enough.

jerri couldn't help but notice that his lips were curled into a one-sided smile, somehow merging self-deprecation and arrogance into one charming package. jerri felt a faint irritation warming her face. Great, another guy who thinks women exist to find him attractive. "I hadn't noticed. And look Towel Boy, if your things aren't here, how do I know you claimed this room first?"...

I would buy this book.

Oh, the passion. The forbidden pleasure:

Brian was completely distracted by the vision before him. Cleveland stood against a tree, the breeze blowing his robe open exposing his thin cotton nightdress, making it clear there was little or nothing between his haloed body and the white fabric. Cleveland suddenly became very conscious of that same fact. The combination of the cool breeze, his moment of fright and the excitement of a man’s forbidden gaze made his skin tingle and his chest strain against his night shirt. In the shadows he could not see his eyes drift over his shapely body, but he could feel them just the same.

“Are you cold?” Brian said, breaking the awkward silence. He removed his overcoat and carried it to Cleveland, the moonlight reflecting majestically off his dark brown hair.

“Yes, thank you,” he replied. His hands were cold but there was a warmth building from within. Every other part of his body seemed confused by the circumstances…