Warframe: silly named F2P coop TPS

Well, these services can only handle so much kbps, so even if you got all the bandwidth in the world, you might choke 'em if you didn’t limit it. From what I’ve read, 3,500 seems to be the standard.

Yea; I guess. In the past when my twitch stuff looked a lot worse I used to think that it was because I didn’t have a paid account (to give them content) which limited my image quality.

Would be nice if the Streaming app and the Recipients could auto-negotiate bandwidth with pre-selected options (from the stream side) where you pick the image quality you want to obtain. Version 18 of OBS perhaps. Haven’t tried iostream.

Cheers.

Tried out restream.io and it seemed quite nice. Gonna check the quality on YT compared to the Twitch stream since it did both of them.

Managed to complete a weapon quest to get 3 flying kills and got a Purple MOD that gave me several stats, shame it was for the Breton gun though. Think its WIKI Time tomorrow to find out how I can get a better mod.

“A single Riven Mod is given to players upon completion of The War Within quest, and additional Riven Mods can be acquired as rewards from Sorties.” - Guess I’m gonna have to do Sorties again.

Started on the final quest available for me as well now. Had a nice little intro
https://www.twitch.tv/faslkjd56/v/117062322 (Intro is at around 3:30 mark, the Riven mod is at 1:47 or so.)

This is crazy. (From wiki)
> Taking into account the existence of 24 possible positive effects and the possibility of one negative effect, and the fact that effects don’t fall into the same category, there are 12,696 different Riven Mods with two positive effects and one or none negative effects, 267,168 different Riven Mods with three positive effects and one or none negative effects, making a total of 279,864 different combinations for a single weapon.

Tried IOStream and it worked very nicely :-)

Funny thing with Youtube Copyright blocks.

Bad thing is that Youtube video got hit by 6 -hate-music- strikes so 3.5 hours of video got muted due to ~18 minutes of background audio, whereas Twitch only blocked audio for 6 or so minutes :) (Turns out it was a bit more, only got 6 emails regarding it )

VIEWING RESTRICTIONS
Audio muted in all countries
Video blocked in 242 countries
Unavailable on some devices

lol.

But at least it is easy to remove the music that is making problems.

Oh, always turn music off. Always.

Managed to remove the tracks so the video is up now.

Found out I wasn’t using the Nvidia Encoding for x.264 so I tried that on a 720/60FPS stream to Youtube, and it looks worse than before (as soon as there is movement). Guess I’ll go back to recording locally and then uploading, cause the stream quality is just not any good.

annihilation pvp event now.

I have to buy a new keyboard or buy some sort of boxing room

With a better network I tried to up my recording quality to 6Mbit/s; still think the image quality is too poor though, so guess I’ll try it at 10Mbit/s. Looking at twitch it seems the playback rate matches what i recorded it at, so there’s that.

Clicky

Oh yea; Started the “Gambit” questline now. Seems interesting, but I kinda messed up the first round of “Index” (4 vs 4 pvp match-thing)… And my AI companions were idiots, so it cost me 100.000 in a loss. Next two rounds I won (3 fights to win a round) so it took a while.

Decided to check the wiki and discovered that I need to do another 6 fights or thereabouts before I can get to the next part of the quest… I guess Index matches aren’t too bad, but, kinda liked the “exploration” of derelict spaceships, planets and whatnot instead of just having a 4 vs 4 match. You could take another player or more to join you, but it seems nobody are doing Index today, so had to go solo. Found out the best course of action was to camp my own base and kill them as they grouped up at our base (since that is their capture objective).

New update coming soon:

Pretty nice teaser site: https://warframe.com/octavias-anthem

Is there a setting somewhere in DIscourse or chrome to keep videos from autoplaying? It is very annoying.

@LockerK asked just that in the “How can I get Discourse…” thread, but I don’t know if he ever got an answer (looks like it was this very thread that prompted him to ask as well). @LockerK, did you ever get an answer? @wumpus , do you know if there’s a way?

Nope, I didn’t.

Nothing ever autoplays in Discourse here. I have to click any external media to activate it so didn’t even realize some people had that as an issue.

Autoplay is Bullshit, anywhere and everywhere.

Nothing ever autoplays for me on mobile. On my desktop, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t.

Reading about the ‘dance buff’ mechanic for the new class, i’m not sure if it is a joke or not.

4 Year anniversary event going on now, rewards 4 different weapons.
https://www.warframe.com/news/celebrate-warframe-s-4th-anniversary

Infographic:

Gonna try to finish the Octavia’s Anthem questline now.
Twitch Linky

Also need to find a new setup for reshade, as it seems like it doesn’t like the recent updates to Warframe graphics in some areas, anyone have any good presets to use with WF?

My brother warned me theres a new frame.

I would so much return to the game, I had a awesome time with it when it had 0.1% of the current content. Sadly, generally is very hard to return to games, specially when they had confusing interfaces.

This game is on my seven pages long list of “Awesome games I don’t play but probably I should”.

Depending on how long it has been since you’ve played, they’ve redone a bit of the UI since then, as well as the Star map.
There are also a lot more quests now, with some of them having a pretty good storyline.

Just finished the ‘Gambit’ questline, luckily found someone to join me in the Arena matches, so it was much easier to win. Now I just need to complete the questline for the new frame.

According to the codex I am missing 5 Warframes and 1 or 2 Arch-wings. So there’s a lot to do still. Only mastery rank 21.

I tend to return to the game every 2-3 months or thereabouts. And there always seems to be at least 1-2 new frames and a bunch of new weapons to get. Also new tilesets, enemies and whatnot. Pretty impressive how much extra stuff DE churn out from canada.

I returned after nearly 12 months away. It’s amazing how different everything can be. I wish there were an active QT3 guid/clan just so I would know a few people to run around with/carry me.

We have a few slots free in the clan I am in, good mix of Euro/US I think, think we’ve researched most things also, so you can get a bunch of recipes. our Dojo is pretty nice as well, with lots of ‘reward stuff’ from various events.

78.000 hours… that is quite a bit.