Warframe: silly named F2P coop TPS

Bounty stages seems to savestate, so if you get a reward is your forever. But if you enter cetus to explore the area, fish and mine, I think you have to use the door. Anyway I have not tested it recently so is possible that they have changed it.

Anyway they have made the wings infinite uses, so maybe this is less a problem, has you don’t depend on a consumable.

I didn’t know about that change, that’s fantastic.

I didn’t either- haven’t played in a fair few months. But I used Titania a lot out on the Plains- instant change into Archwing thing!

Doesn’t Fortuna have some sort of hoverboard thing for fast travel? That you can also do tricks on? Like we’re all Silver Surfer now?

Yeah, it’s called the K-Drive or something. Tony Hawk Warframe?

Sounds rad, dude. It sounded hilarious when I heard about it. But I totally trust the devs to make it awesome.

They have made some improvements to the graphics too. In the PS4 theres a lot more particle effects ( I don’t like them ), and some small changes to gameplay that are subtle.

I suspect DE uses the strategy of “first release the engine upgrades, and when these upgrades are stable, release the content that depend on these upgrades”. Is a smart strategy.

I don’t think K-drive will be available at release of Fortuna, but a bit later.

K-drive looks fun:

Hello yes did someone call?

Also, is it possible to reset a character or start a new one? I’ve got a machine to handle this now, but forget EVERYTHING about playing it.

Not that I’m aware of. There’s really no reason to, though, you can always play in the lowest level areas where you start (Mercury, Earth, etc).

Good point, thanks!

Also, get your twitch streaming on once this launches to get some freebies for the game.

And if you have Twitch Prime you’ll get a few prime pieces to have fun with as well.

And, remember, friends-

We all lift together.

That video and song are so great. I’m really looking forward to this expansion. I play on Xbox, so it’ll probably be a few weeks. Right about the time I’m done with Destiny 2: Forsaken, I suspect.

Fortuna will finally release tomorrow. Really excited for this. But anyone knows when Codename: Railjack will release?

DE_Steve live on Twitch now talking about Fortuna:

Apparently there was a bug with the Floofs… so they are scrambling to get ready :)

Not until 2019, surely.

checks

Well, they say before the end of 2018, apparently?

Edit: that’s an old date. It’s apparently 2019 for sure.

Thanks, watching the stream now. Looks like Fortuna is being sent out to the update servers. Calling it ‘preheating.’

And it’s live.

Patch notes:

Downloading now…

Exciting! I don’t know if I’ll have time to try it for the next little while, but that’s probably for the best. Gives them time to iron out some of the most glaring kinks!