Wargame Red Dragon just adds water

You, uh, know that he owns the website, right?

Every time someone flames or flames out or Flame(s) On! I need to check if they're a real person. *poke* Ehhhh, I don't know. Feels spongey. *poke* *poke* Yup. *poke* Definitely sponegy. *poooookkkkkkkke* Ewww.

I'm trying out one-liners for the new Robo-Hobo show, coming soon to Fox!

*poke* Huh. Well I'll be.

Yeah, I got in trouble with my boss. He called me into his office and chewed me out. I had to turn over my badge and my gun and now I'm working a desk job. I hear that I'm going to be meeting my new partner in the morning. He's fresh out of the academy and he plays by the book.

For the record, I don't delete posts in these comments section. Why would I do that? The posts worth deleting do a fine job speaking for themselves.

I have. And it's pretty much exactly the same as Airland Battle.

I do wish you could use the game speed feature in multiplayer. I use it so often in single-player that I'm keenly aware it's missing when I play multiplayer.

Why the hell would I make up something like that? It was pretty clear that you were either drunk or furious with anger when you made those comments on the Infamous review and I kind of expected them to "mysteriously vanish" because I knew you'd get a ton of shit for it. Specially' after people started responding to you and calling you out for the insane shit you were saying, boom, everything got deleted.

Ironically, the account I was posting on got banned (he just banned the Mehhhh account as well), "all" of the responses to you got deleted, and your entire tantrum was deleted as well. You know, the one where you called everyone dumbasses, and said they had nothing but sewage for brains. You talked about how old you were, and how long the website has been around, and how long you've been a "pro" reviewer.

I'm sure, none of this rings a bell Tom, by all means, keep being a compulsive liar, would you prefer me to post the screenshots I took of the comments and show everyone how absolutely full of shit you are. Would you like that, Tom?

I guarantee that no one cares, least of all me. But, yes, please post whatever proof you have that I'm deleting your precious bon mots! It makes it much easier to put your alt accounts on the Disqus blacklist. :)

EDIT: Wait, now that I read your claim, you are half right! I did reply to a post from one of your other accounts, but you have a very different recollection of it than me. I don't issue blanket insults, I don't brag about my age, and I certainly didn't get "a ton of shit" for what I wrote. Because the post was only up for about ten minutes before I figured out you were the same guy who's been posting from a variety of account names. I'm happy to discuss reviews, games, and so forth, but I try to avoid engaging people who anonymously spew antagonism. If you ignore those people, they go away faster. So, yes, I did delete my own reply. However, your own posts are safe and secure for all to see.

I'm glad you changed your story big guy! Figures though, huh? You kind of knew you were about to get exposed. But, don't fret, you still will be.

As soon as I get home from work I'll post the screenshot and people can read what you said for themselves.

You absolutely did brag about your age, even saying you're probably twice as old as I am, among other really stupid shit like calling me a little boy and going on and on about the credibility of your website. Calling people names, saying stupid shit like it was your job (oh wait, it is!).

And you're even lying further here, you already said you knew it was me, you hadn't even banned me yet, you banned me AFTER you deleted that post, not after you found out I was some guy that was banned. Your other comments confirm this. You deleted the comment not because you felt it was trivial and not needed, you deleted the comment because it exposed you for the horses ass that you really are, and it was a shameful representation of what is "supposedly" a professional gaming editorial site. Not to mention, another lie, when you deleted your "own" reply, all of the replies to it got removed as well! So no, not all my posts are safe and secure for all to see.

How much deeper can you dig yourself in this pile of shit you call an explanation? It's incredible to watch someone squirm like this when caught in a lie, you are utterly full of shit man, fucking pathetic.

Also I'll have you know that its cencorship to delete posts! I don't know about u but this is a free coutnry where i live and going around silencing people is something Russia would do. You are no better than Russia. That exposes you for the lie you are.

Also after work, I'll be talking to my lawyer about suing you for infringement of my rights. just because you're some bigshot reviewer doesnt mean you can oppress people without consequences. i hope you have legal representation because you're gonna need it.

i hope this is all worth the bad review you wrote for Banished. You are a fraud and a fake and everyone nkows you don't even play the games you review. I've spoken to the people at Metacritic and they're helping me look into starting the process to have your fradulent website removed. you've hurt videogame long enough, tomdick.

If anyone is interested in starting a petition to get TomBitch's reviews taken off the internet, contact me at one of my disqus accounts. together we can do this.

I have also contacted Disqus about your repeated attempts to shut down my accounts. They will be contacting you soon to revoke your moderating priveleges for violating the terms of service.

You want to know the last site to try to shut me down? Gamepro. They gave a 60% to one of my favorite games and then they tried to give me shit when I called them out for it. Ask yourself this, big guy. Where's Gamepro now?

Not a single lawyer in the world would ever entertain the idea of representing a lawsuit on those grounds for even a second. Calling Disqus moderation an infringement on your rights is so absurd and ridiculous that it would be professional suicide to even try to make a case for it -and even if you somehow found a licensed lawyer willing to throw away his job on that, you'd be laughed out of court as they threw your case out. Freedom of speech is there to ensure a that the free press can hold politicians and big corporations accountable to the public. Not so some guy can be a cheeky on the comment section for a video game.

This sort of reminded me of that scene from The Social Network where the Sean Parker character says he brought down the big recording companies with Napster...but didn't.

Ok, at this point I'm becoming increasingly sure that this guy is some sort of weird online performance art.
Beware, Tom Chick! Yesterday, Gamepro... tomorrow, you!

PS who exactly would you be petitioning for Tom Chick's removal? Is there, like, a Masonic Lodge or an Illuminati cabal or what?

Actually, Red Dragon's multiplayer is different from AirLand battle's multiplayer. It's way buggier, and the balance is worse. Given Eugen's track record, I'm confident that this stuff will all be fixed over time, as it was for AirLand Battle. but a review has to judge a game as it is, not as it will be.

Putting that aside, the extension of the timeline has caused a proliferation of second- and third-generation ATGMs, with crazy-high AP values. For example, the Akula (Hokum) went from having two ATGMs to 14. Extending the timeline has fundamentally altered the balance between missiles and armor. I personally think that the proliferation of highly lethal glass cannons and the increase in the killing power of artillery have made the game less enjoyable, but I can see how others might enjoy the new feel of the multiplayer.

I agree with the review, but the game stills very good, 2/5 is very low, compared to its defaults and advantages. There is no perfect game, this one is very good, surely the best current RTS.

"while everyone else praises the game with scores in the upper 70-80%'s"

To be fair, "upper 70s" is how most review sites label the worst games of the year...

I think you're confusing the guy's actual responses with the guy who started posting the joke responses.

To the guy who took over and ran with it: well done.