Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

Lotsof good stuff incoming:

Is there a QT3 cabal? Loving this right now, and my level 38 crusader wants to be earning cabal experience for the emporer.

I run the Gamers with Jobs (GWJ) cabal. I think we have room for more folks.

There was one but I don’t think many if any people in it are very active any longer.

With meeeee!

Hey you found it, and I accepted your application. Welcome!

Friends, even with the ongoing season, there’s a new event called the Tainted VoidZone for your grinding needs. ;)

And the game is once again on sale for $19.99 for the whole kit and kaboodle.

Definitely worth it at that price. So much to do! :)

Nice!

I’ll hold off until the new class arrives though!

Note that if you already own the base game, it is cheaper to buy the expansion and DLC piecemeal. I just grabbed Prophecy and the 2 DLC with repeatable missions.

edit: this is in the steam deal Brian linked above.

I’m guessing the Tainted Voidzone is a few patches away for the console version of the game?

“Tainted Voidszone” sounds so much like something @John_Many_Jars would write about…

Warhammer makes me so sad, because the Space Marines give up their dicks and nuts to be spliced into their armor and the Orks are fungal and don’t even have dicks and nuts. The Necrons are similarly unequipped, and the Eldar probably can only get it up via torture instruments. Who is left to delight the virgin Sisters of Battle? Surely not the Imperial Guard, who wouldn’t dare even were they permitted to meet the Sisters. Not the Emperor himself, whose dick probably hadn’t worked for millennia even before he slipped into a coma. I guess there’s no one left to taint the Sisters’ voidzones except whichever of those daemons is the sex one…and ME.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millennium there are no dicks and nuts.

In the future, there is only John_Many_Jars’ junk.

And The Great One does not disappoint!

So thanks to the ongoing event, the season and plenty of XP boosters, I’ve gotten my first toon ever to level 70 today and also finished the Prophecy campaign for the first time ever. Very fun ride, and I love that they left it at a place where they could totally do more with it, or not.

I dunno how good that new upcoming class will be, but it’ll take a lot to overcome the sheer joy I’m having with a shotgun assassin.

There is a new one coming? I still need to give the mechanicus guy a real go.

Yup, not sure when but hopefully not too far off.

I took a peek at the Steam discussion board and the words being passed around there is “when it is ready” , “aiming for summer” so the guesses are (late) Q2/Q3.

Makes sense, I wonder if they wanna let the current season run out first.