Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

So I played this with a gamepad for the first time since beta today (to test something) and my god the gamepad support has really improved since then. I did a 10+ level void crusade mission with no issues. So fun. Might stick with the gamepad from now on.

It seems a lot better than I would have expected, but I find myself missing the precision of M&K.

The problem I’m having is that the weapon I’m using, Hand Flamer and Rod, isn’t as precise as I’d like. For some reason, it randomly only shoots at half range. It’s like some invisible terrain stops it, so as of right now, for me it’s six of one, half a dozen of the other.

Fanatical currently has a coupon for 15%, so you can pickup Sororitas for $12.74. Thread has convinced me to dive back in.

OH yay!!!

When using a controller, it only goes full range if there is a target to hit. If you aren’t pointed at an enemy it won’t shoot very far.

No even when there is an enemy target to hit, Fire Blast oftentimes only goes partway, like some invisible terrain is blocking it. This happens both on mouse/keyboard and gamepad.

Why did I sleep on this game for so long? It’s incredible. I have tried four different builds and settled on a Psyker guy. I’ll probably pick up the DLC after I get a lot farther into the game. The passive upgrade system is confusing. I’m not all that familiar with WH40K, so maybe that’s the problem. Other than that, this game rocks.

I’ve installed/uninstalled this game several times over the last couple of years. And after burning out on Grim Dawn after a ton of hours, and with Diablo 4 still in the distance, I’ve installed it yet again.

Why? Oh, well someone here who will not be named (let’s call him Ryan Boobin), seems to be having such a blast with it! I want to have that much fun, too!!!

Maybe it will stick this time.

Im about to finish the season, glad to hear you’re enjoying it. If you have any questions, let me know. I don’t have a ton of experience with the Psyker though.

I hope to too. For me it was finding the class and weapon that clicked with me. First it was the assassin and the shotgun, then it was the sister and the hand flamer and rod.

Hey y’all, the Sororitas DLC is at a historic low:

Sororitas? The meat substitute at Chipotle?

Sororitas. You know, the W40K Rule 34 Space Marine faction.

Not the ones that humiliate you during rush week?

That works too.

New season info – Season 7 - The Season of Malediction – is up on the compendium, and it looks like a fun one:

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/warhammer-40k-inquisitor-martyr-compendium#section-season-of-malediction

Can’t wait to roll a new flamer Sororitas.

This is such a great game, but for some odd reason, I get distracted from it quite easily.

Fair, there are so many good games out there.

So I loaded up Inquisitor for the first time in weeks to deal with my seasonal cache – which y’all should do soon if you have a seasonal character – and the itch to play some missions came back, so I just did one or two. God damn it felt great. Even though I’m playing a lot of Diablo IV right now, it just doesn’t have the visceral punch of this game.