Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

I’m in one that was established awhile ago, but the leader seems to have left. If we have even a handful of people interested I’d be fine with starting one up. This is a long term game for myself and I’ve been bummed at no participation in the cabal so far.

edit: I went ahead and made the standard for me. Though I somehow misspelled it all on my merch (lol at me all you want), Cabal - Hellrazers is now up and available for open invites/join. I’m on Xbox fwiw.

I have this on Xbox. What did the cabel do? Regardless I’d join a bunch of Qt3ers.

There are perks and such from a Cabal that are fun, but it’s not something that’s really necessary. They do plan to rework them though to make them more useful at some point.

New season starts June 23rd

Looking forward to starting a new character and starting afresh.

Yeah very excited!

The new season has begun!

Time to roll another shotgun Assassin! Yay!

Yeah I have just started my 1st Shotgun Assassin, a lot more fun than my previous toon

It’s the BEST.

Heh, I’ve been rolling a flame Crusader but was also going to go for a shotgun assassin this season.

I really love the flame crusader, shotty assassin, and spin2win assassin. Hard for me to pick between them. Sigh… downloading it now and will try something different this time around. Maybe hammer crusader or needle assasin. I do not love the other two classes.

From watching him play Inquisitor, I think @BrianRubin would really enjoy a flame crusader. I think this time i will do robots, maybe try to get 3 castellans out (not sure you can do that)

I might try that when I need a break from the Shotgun Assassin.

I’ll be over here jealously twiddling my thumbs waiting on the console update. :(

Rolling a shotgun assassin!

PRECIOUS BLOOD

I have started a couple of campaigns but never stuck with this longer than the first 10-15 levels. What do I need to know/do to fully enjoy the glory of the flaming shotgun assrusaderssin?

Choose a new seasonal assassin character and pick the starting one in which you get the shotgun to try it out. If you’ve not done the tutorial in a while I suggest it. Play that for a spell and see if it clicks for you.

Don’t forget to ramp up the difficulty, as the early stages can be a bit tedious otherwise.

The shotgun assassin is pretty strong! The only issue is that if I go up +5 levels I get squished quite quickly.

Is there a build guide or a meta for shotgun?

These are videos by user Judge Dredd who’s an expert and beta tester for the game. I’ve only watched a bit of the first one but it looks to be VERY useful.