Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr

I believe Crusades are the way to go. The Warzone has kind of been abandoned as they’re planning to revamp it eventually. I think.

Really? Seems a shame to waste all that good loot that I won’t be able to keep. I do have a bunch of intel missions saved up, seems to make more sense to do those first.

Not that it makes a huge difference, I only have enough shards for three or four crusades.

I mean if you’re having fun with the Warzone keep at it, but if you care about XP and leveling and such I believe Crusades are a better way to go. But I follow the fun rather than the XP so you do you boo. All the shotguns to all the faces.

I mean, I care about XP, but I also want to make sure I have quick access to good gear when I get close to 100.

Well that way do all the story stuff so you get all the right unlocks such as morality-based stuff and the like.

As far as I’m aware I’ve finished all the story stuff. Unless there’s non-Prophecy DLC story. My morality is maxed out.

Well there are also side stories that unlock systems and stores and what not too. Like The Drukhari Menace and stuff like that.

Release date for Sororitas! 11/28!! Yay!!!

https://neocoregames.com/en/community/hub/release-date-announcement-inquisitor-sororitas-class-dlc

Anyone else getting an authentication error today?

With the new DLC coming out next week, the currently-complete collection is the cheapest it’s ever been. Never been a better time to dive in:

Oh! So the new class coming out for realz this time?!

Also, any idea how much longer the season is? I’ve never done one in Martyr, but was thinking about it.

Sororitas is out!

No idea how much longer the season is.

Take one for the team Brian and let us know how it is. :)

I’m WORKING my good person. I’ll check it out in an hour or two.

Work? I vaguely remember that. Been retired14years. Being retired is one of the vey few advantages of being old.

Okay so I’ve dabbled a bit with all three sub-classes, and so far Sister Celestian (which starts with a hand flamer and brazier) to me is the most fun because from jump she just melts shit and makes them go sploosh. VERY fun.

Yes! I’m totally picking it up when this silly work thing gets out of the way.

I also plan to try out my old USN Xbox controller on PC since you all seem to think it is THE way to play. For those that use a controller do you always use it, or do you switch to M/Kb for inventory UI and such? I tried using a controller for PC on Riftbreaker, and while I really liked it for the action bits, I found the building interface much harder to control over M/Kb.

I actually prefer mouse and keyboard at this point. It plays great with a controller though.

Im getting ridiculous stuttering w/an AMD 6900XT and Ryzen 9 5900. Im trying to play in 4K, but even dropping it to 1080 frame rates are 10-20? Any thoughts…?

No idea, sounds like you have a stronger PC than mine.