Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

The host’s DLC is what determines MP content; the clients’ DLC is irrelevant.

Yeah, this was a really cool decision by Fat Shark. Supposedly you can also get the new weapons by just playing in the new levels, even if you don’t own it yourself. If anyone wants to hit up some coop let me know. I’d be glad to jump in with some QT3’ers any evening or weekend when I’m around.

Will do @Shellfishguy! Are we friends on Steam? I’m ‘geggiis’ :-)

Ditto!

Looked through the Steam app and I don’t see you on my list. I also can’t find a place to send a friend invite through the app! I’ll shoot you an invite when I get home this afternoon, or feel free to send me one if you beat me to it lol.

Shellfishguy on steam also.

Isn’t that an odd omission? Their app could use some updating.

I would definitely start this one up again, but I always feel bad that I don’t know the levels as well as the people who have been playing longer. In fact, the only level I actually know where to go to get the items is the horn of magnus one - everything else, I just follow people and hope for the best, which is less than ideal.

Join the club! I’m only level 10, so we’re likely in the same boat.

Sounds about right! I’m a whopping level 14 and while I think I’ve played all the maps, I couldn’t tell you where all the loot hidey holes are.

Just hit level 70, running Nightmares consistently. I want some Oranges. No luck, yet.

Anyone still playing this? Been hooked on it since it was included in the humble bundle (gifted by @tgb123, thanks!) Something deeply satisfying about wading into (well, skirting the edges of) a horde of ratmen cracking heads with a rapier.

Although the other day I rage Alt-F4’ed after I accidentally salvaged a set of orange drakefires I got from a quest. This after I salvaged my blue drakefires in anticipation of said orange item. Grrr.

I stopped playing as it was hard to find people still playing. I’m up for playing more, though. I’m DantesWitness on Steam.

Shellfishguy on Steam, always happy to take my dwarf for a spin!

I still play, as well.

New update coming very soon!

I’d be up to stream this if you guys want to set up a time

I’ll add you folks! My gaming hours are pretty late into the evening though, usually after midnight EST.

Not sure what I think of the new contracts. I’ve had a pretty good experience with PUGs so far, but contracts like “damage avoidance” might drive more elitism/finger pointing in games.

A completed card pack left me with a 66% off coupon for this game, which has been on my wishlist for quite some time. However, given my excessive backlog, I didn’t spring for this same price during the summer sale, and I don’t plan to take advantage of the coupon. Anyone else want the coupon? It expires the evening of 7/15/2017.

I’d also play some co-op in this one, but my playing time is also late CST, and irregular. Steam name is Banzai. I’m in the Qt3 group as well.

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is coming:

Yeesh. I have yet to explore fully the first one!

Huh, same here.

Although releasing a sequel pretty quickly fits well with the game being Warhammer Left 4 Dead, I guess.