Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Left 4 Chaos

Life as a Slayer summarized in one short clip, haha. https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessDifferentBottleKappaPride

Foot Knight at 26, dwarf berserker at 15, fire mage at 15, witch hunter at 5-6.

Might need an intervention.

Elf 30, Kruger 20, Dwarf 22, Wizard 26, Witch Hunter 13.

I’m pretty bored with Veteran difficulty, only Champion holds my interest.

Why did the Witch Hunter lag behind? I admit, between Bright Wizard and WH, I find WH a bit meh this time. I guess I miss the value picking when to use off pistol from V1, and the skill trees seem kinda lacking (at least so far at my level).

I only have a level 16 dwarf a level 11 witch hunter, and a level 4 elf. Some of you guys have a lot of play time! :p

Sheesh. I have a level 17 elf, and… that’s about it!

Fire mage 20 now.

I don’t really like the Witch Hunter. Didn’t like him in the first game, either. The addition of a bald version with a flail didn’t help, but maybe I have to give it more time.

Hi everyone, I’m soondifferent and I have a Vermintide problem, my kruber is 30, Saltz is 20ish and everyone else is around level 15.

I’ll be around to play tonight at 9pm eastern if anyone wants to join.

Meet up in the Vermintidings of Great Joy discord.

Well if you have a problem I guess I have even more of a problem. My Kruber is 22, my Bardin is 26, my Kerillian is 30, my Saltzpyre is almost 25, and my Sienna is 30.

I like the elf, but she is so squishy, or maybe its just me. :p

Fun times tonight with a few of you. Double the mic efforts!

The dwarf slayer is so much fun! He is little rat killing machine. The first game I played with him, I got more kills than the rest of my team combined. However, I think that the ironbreaker might still be the better class overall, because his tankiness combos better with other classes. Still, jumping into and massacring a large group of enemies as the slayer never gets old!

1.4 patch

http://store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/2982945658369344056

Enormous Chaos Warrior: BLURG FOR NURGLE!!

Me: Face my dainty rapier, villain!

I love Salty.

Btw, someone from Fatshark commented that the loot is strictly determined by the backend, and that the datamined formulas are leftovers from a dev phase. No comment as to how closely it resembles the formula currently used in production, though I imagine this still gives us some insight has to where they’re heading (never heard of anyone getting a red from champ general’s, so it’s likely super rare or impossible, etc.)

Great.

Finished Skittergate on Champion, it’s a lot easier (though I had a fantastic group at the time).

I thought re-rolling traits was bugged, but no, it turns out you can “re-roll” the same trait like eight times in a row.

I really wish they’d fix the illusion UI. They need to tell me which illusions I’ve already extracted. Looks like there’s two or three for each weapon type.

Usually the Kerillian players I match with in Quick Play aren’t that bad, but gosh did Balasarius and I match up with a couple of those infamous meme Elf-things today. Balanced it out with my clutch solo rescue, while a Bile Troll was active as well, on Empire in Flames though. That game would have ended just past the gatehouse otherwise, but it turned into a good three tomes and one grimoire run.

You know you’re doing work if you’re topping scoreboards with Kruber (Mercenary class). One game, without Balasarius, I literally had the most special kills out of the whole team, with a freaking Handgun that has 11 ammo capacity. Not bad for a chap focused on cleaving hordes atwain as his primary job.

The elf does just insane damage, but half the people that play them think the best tactic is to run miles ahead of everyone else and then get killed by assassins/hookrats or just a wall of dudes.

Then steal and drink all the healing things before anyone else can because they’re permanently near death.

Also they need all the ammo. And potions. And everything.