Watch Dogs Legion - It's London baby!

Interesting that Legion is a ray tracing poster child but Valhalla hasn’t had RT confirmed I don’t think.

And now they’ve added Aiden Pearce back in.

Who is that? The guy from the first game?

Also, what’s with all this Ubisoft news coming out? Am I missing a conference?

Right. He gets some kind of plot of his own in this. I would rather have had Marcus, although I’m fine with old miserysociopath.

Ubisoft having a streaming event.

As someone who still prefers the first game, this somewhat pleases me, although it also ensures I will get the game cheap next year when the DLCs are in.

I am not really much interested in the central concept of recruiting generic characters. I will take a one set protag, even grimdark asshole like Aiden Pearce over it any day.

I’m old, so I have no idea who this is.

I wish they’d stop de-hyping me for this game.

Exactly, at this rate I am probably gonna wait for it to be in a humble monthly, lol.

Ah, great! I totally miss him whining about things not being his fault when they’re totally his fault.

That’s some iconic Aiden Pearce behaviour.

I would wayyyy rather have wrench than either

It might be nice if Aiden Price were one of the bad guys. WD1 did kind of feel like the origin story for some sociopath miniboss.

Yes. That would be excellent.

Ubi are just about self aware enough to do that…

I would find hilarious if he comes as the ideal white man savior and you defeat the boss thanks to him an saves you, if only because Internet reaction would be super salty.

I think they are overdoing it with ray tracing, especially with so many puddle reflections. If those were real London streets I would stay the eff away. Because who wants to get their feet wet all the time?

So you want them to pull a Prototype 2, huh?

From the new set of previews the auto-adjusted NPC voices sound… not so great :)

The videos of the setting are very cool. I did not play much of the first Watch Dogs, as the basic gameplay didn’t do that much for me. Haven’t tried the second. I wonder if this one is going to be more combat-heavy (which would be something I’d probably like); given the number of people standing around with automatic weapons in the trailers, maybe?