Watching the heat death of the United States economy

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1051390149147&p=1012571727088

All the chickens are coming home to roost. The United States is like a pilot at the helm of a plane where both wings and the tail have fallen off, announcing he is “going to try to bring it in with a controlled descent.”

Fiat money doesn’t work. It’s stupid and sooner or later it always ends the same way. Every single “paranoid right-wing” prediction about the U.S. economy since the 1970’s is going to come true with a vengeance.

The worst thing that will come from the economic collapse of the U.S. to occur very shortly is total chaos, cannibalism, civil war and horror beyond description. That’s the upside. What happens after that is when it starts to get really bad.

Yawn

Go eat a vegemite and listen to Men At Work’s sophomore success, “Cargo”

What happens after that is when it starts to get really bad.

Let me guess: people will start to wear loin cloths over their slacks?

Seriously, though, if this is Cleve, welcome. I think.

-Tom

Aaaaaaaa! The economy is dying! He knows science words like “heat death,” so it must be true.

Heat Death
Heat Death
Roly-Poly Heat Death.

Heat Death
Heat Death
Entropy Yum!

Yeah “Cleve” you are getting better. If you really want to emulate Cleve you need to start talking about things like your massive muscular body, your superiority over the average homo sapiens, etc. etc.

It’s so not Cleve. Don’t get me wrong–he’s obviously read a lot of Cleve diatribes, and he has his style down pretty good. But the real Cleve oozes vitriol that makes this guy seem tame in comparison. I’m not buying it.

Cannibalism has a bad rap.

For those of us who don’t know who this guy is, can someone give the Cleve nickel tour?

There is a thread in the games forum that gives brief snippets and a few links. I will try to do a search for it in a bit.

Basically is a psycho/pseudo-game developer/usenet whacko/body builder/fanny pack in the front wearer.

If you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.