We want you to help us pick some Oscar winners!

I’ll be there.

This sounds really interesting. I’m available at that time.

I should be available then. But I’ll need a reminder :)

Cool. I will remind/cajole/beg as we get closer! 15 people is our critical margin, basically, but 20 would be even better.

if anyone has friends who are movie fans at all, feel free to invite them as well.

Should be able to swing it. The 10pm eastern time is much better for me than 9. That’s getting the kids to bed time, so if the later start is ok, that would be a huge help.

Crud. I likely won’t be home and online until closer to 11pm eastern that Thursday.

I should be available at this time.

Hey all! If possible, we’d like to run this event tomorrow, at 10pm ET.

But…we probably can’t run anything with just 8 or 10 people. Just wanted to see if folks who said they might come were still planning to…and to see if anyone else is interested.

If it helps, it is really fun. :)

But the one thing I really want to avoid is having people show up…but not having like a dozen or 15 people at least to make our results meaningful.

Are late-comers allowed, or will people need to be there from the start? I’m not sure I’ll be able to make the 10pm ET start time, but would love to help out.

Sure, latecomers are fine.

How long does it take? I want to be there, and 10pm is okay if it doesn’t take more than an hour, but I can’t stay up later, given when I have to get up in the morning.

40-45 minutes tops is the time length. That’s about the limit of one of our sessions, as we worry about user fatigue much beyond 45 minutes.

Ok, I think I can do that. Might be a bit late, depending on how cooperative the kids are about getting in bed ;)

Still planning to come.

Agreed. I’ll be there at start unless cooking experiments go south

I’ll be there for sure.

Even though I can’t join, I’ll be rooting from the sidelines! You go guys!

I’m always interested in these but they’re usually not too PST zone friendly. Will definitely try to take part though.

Thank you. Your assistance in helping me to drum up enthusiasm and interest in this project is very much appreciated. :)

Ha! Sorry about that. I was just envious. I used to be interested in this stuff too, you guys! :)