Webcomics that may interest only me

He never writes anything that is of interest to me. I’m at least taking him off of the mobile tweets.

I like it as well, although its one of the last comics I check on my list for updates. She isn’t happy or angry in the strip: she is on the very of blood-rage-induced insanity. Those are crazy eyes shes sporting.

I’m guessing a little of both.
Angry because this little preppy chick just asked out her boyfriend.
Happy because she now gets to hurt/maim/kill said preppy chick.

damnit, like I can remember to read get fuzzy, f minus,user friendly and questionable content on a regular basis and you gotta go and add somethin else to the list

So the joke is the bear’s possible Russian accent? I see no potential funny anywhere else in there.

I met Kris Straub today at Vericon and that made me happy at a time when not much really has, so here, have a strip from a comic he started just to prove how awful webcomics can be and was then disappointed to discover it was way more popular than his real comic.

Isn’t that pretty much what happened with Penny Arcade and the whole Twisp & Catsby thing?

And Berke Breathed’s Bill the Cat?

Heh.

Bill D Cat.
ehheheheheheheheheheehe
Proof that you have absolutely no idea what people will latch onto and find “interesting” .

And Springtime for Hitler.

Yeah, but that was fictional approval. Not real-life.

I thought the toilet suit strip was pretty funny. I actually laughed out loud on that one. I didn’t get the one with the sword, though. She’s mad because the girl asked her boyfriend out and her boyfriend said no? Oh, and the girl made very clear that she did NOT know the guy was dating anyone. I just don’t get it. Maybe you have to know the bartender chick first?

You’re overthinking it, Robert. It’s just bad.

I guess every everybody and their dog would have seen it coming, but it worked for me (certainly more so than the setup warranted).

Jesus. Why do I come in this thread? Why do I read Questionable Content every time it’s linked? I only end up hating myself more.

me too :D

My method is to hate Jeph Jacques, and by extension anyone who thinks he has ever produced anything worthy of bringing to the attention of another person, more. You should try that instead.

But I LOOOOOVE you, Funkula!

sigh… when will my unrequited love for you find reciprocation? I am lost, lost without you, oh my dear sweet Funkula!

Hey, no fair. Wonderella is actually good.