Webcomics that may interest only me

Incidentally, if there are any periodic Sluggy Freelance readers? After sixteen years, we’ve finally had the name explained.
Oh, and sound out “Kris Gaul” a few times, add some tubbyness…

Yes, and it’s “Krig” Gaul, and the finally-revealed meaning of Sluggy Freelance is lame, obviously retconned nonsense.

Yea, now sound it out. (Oh, the German version of the name ^^. Probably spoiling it, but “Kris Kringle”)

And I think he had it planned since Holiday Wars, at least. Because of the above. (Oh sure, the first few years with him was just a running gag, but…oh, and Chaz (“What IS that sword?” has been around since 1999…Pete’s proven very very capable with this stuff, like Oasis’s real “power”.)

I fully agree Sluggy’s quality varies, but this arc is nifty.

There is no “Kris” in “Krig Gaul”. Don’t oversell it.

We’ll see.

Linking to this week’s Oglaf because wow NSFW, but that second to last panel is the hardest I’ve laughed at Oglaf in quite a while.

Heh, like those tiny little blades that, ah, erect themselves from the sides of klingon daggers. Scary!

I’m a sports fan type myself, but nonetheless I found this highly amusing, with a little sad-but-true vibe on the last panel.

Hijinks Ensue is kinda hit-or-miss a lot of the time, but this is a good one.

Click through and read the mouseover text too.

More new Homestar Runner!

w00t!

Seriously? Wow. I sadly removed that site from my bookmarks earlier this year after years of silence.

They did a comeback video earlier this year and now another one, as a prelude to a more regular flow of content.

Questionable Content… OK, Jeph, you win: I’m out.

Something tells me you won’t be missed.

Gosh, Rhino’s upset by a comic that shows a transexual as a human being? Who would have guessed?

I’m glad somebody was around to explain what there was to get mad at. I don’t read QC (although I’m very vaguely aware of it), so I looked at the last 10 or so strips and had literally no idea why that would make somebody stop reading.

I suppose it’s also possible he really hates pancakes.

Presumably QC being just generally terrible.

Yeah, but if you’re of that opinion, that’s not anything new.