Weinergate?

Well that’s some serious marketing for his documentary.

How soon before Trump’s Twitter account sends something like “Looks like no one in the Clinton campaign can keep their husbands happy”?

It’s clearly an addiction/mental health issue, of some sort. I think that’s separate from being smart/dumb.

Dude needs professional help.

[quote=“Stepsongrapes, post:783, topic:64894, full:true”]It’s clearly an addiction/mental health issue, of some sort. I think that’s separate from being smart/dumb.

Dude needs professional help.
[/quote]

Agreed. I’d hoped he’d been getting that help after his career imploded, but either he hasn’t, or it hasn’t stuck sufficiently yet. Really unfortunate.

About time. Over the years I’ve been vacillating between admiration for her for sticking by this talented yet flawed man and disgust that she hasn’t kicked him to the curb. But now we’re firmly in the “what the Hell are you still doing with this guy?” zone.

[quote=“Stepsongrapes, post:783, topic:64894”]
Dude needs professional help.[/quote]
Yeah, but he’s apparently sought and gotten help before this.

They have a son, which makes the leave/go calculus tremendously more complicated. But yeah, she seems like a ridiculously patient woman.

The sex angle of this is interesting. Would opinions on her staying differ if he had a drug/alcohol/gambling problem, instead?

Anyone know if the story originated with the woman involved? Apparently she is a Trump supporter.

That would be far too reasonable:[quote]“Huma is making a very wise decision,” he said in a statement. “I know Anthony Weiner well, and she will be far better off without him.”

Mr. Trump also said the episode was an issue of national security.

“I only worry for the country in that Hillary Clinton was careless and negligent in allowing Weiner to have such close proximity to highly classified information,” he continued. “Who knows what he learned and who he told? It’s just another example of Hillary Clinton’s bad judgment. It is possible that our country and its security have been greatly compromised by this.”[/quote]

Did Weiner have access to classified information? He didn’t actually work for Clinton at all, ever, did he?

Perhaps Trump thinks that if you have access to classified information, as perhaps Huma did, then she would have told it to her spouse?

But that’s not how classified information works. That’s illegal. And someone running for POTUS really should know that.

He’s probably told his wife and all his kids everything he’s been briefed on.

The picture of his kid next to his bulge is pretty fucking creepy.

What is wrong with this guy? It’s a shame too because he is actually a pretty talented retail politician and seems wonkish when it comes to policies.

Yeah his connection to Clinton is that he married Huma. So the implication is that she was telling him classified info.

He lost his spot in Congress, his mayoral bid, and now his marriage. Dude has a serious problem. It’s at the point where him checking into rehab for a substance would probably increase public perception of him.

"Thank goodness Huma is getting away from him!

But Crooked Hillary is stupid to associate with Huma!"

(essentially)

This is the third time, and the second time it blows up in his or his (now ex) wife’s face in the most inconvenient time.

Is the timing politically motivated? Probably. Should he, as a person, be blamed for this rather than blaming his sex addiction? Given the precedence, I’d say he cannot blame addiction any more.

It seems luck may have run out for Anthony Weiner. The latest news is that one of the people he sexted was a 15-year-old girl and that he knew her age during the communications.

Some of it is NSFW for language and pics of Weiner shirtless and looking insanely desperate.

This guy just gets classier and classier.

This guy is disgusting to a really reality bending degree at this point.

You know what else is really disgusting?
The Trump campaign (who have also don’t forget said that the FBI is in the tank for Clinton):

Well there went any sympathy I had for him. He’s gone from run of the mill Washington politician creepy to what looks like a criminal act. This guy really just needs to go away.