Welcome to Cleve Blakemore

I see all humans as cultural derivatives. While other humans pat each other on the back and call themselves Special Unique Snowflakes, I like to trace and dissect a human’s identity, which I then relate to him much to his dismay and resentment.

We never got to the point where it became clear how sincere Cleve was… his issue was never addressed so he was never “called out”. That is left for a better forum than this one to discover.

What has become clear to me is the issue Cleve wanted discussed. This is as far as Cleve’s Qt3 identity managed to get…

http://www.levitateme.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=106

I post this link since as I recall its the most clear presentation of Cleve’s overall concern (and interestingly enough, it didn’t even happen on Qt3). Here’s a breakdown of that concern…

Many humans place the value of humanity on the intellect and intellectual achievements (scientific, cultural, social, etc.) One of these humans is Cleve Blakemore. Cleve’s concern is that this valuation is being destroyed in favor of the physical, immoral, and anti-civil.

Cleve’s entire facade of the “He-Man” highlights stylistically his concern… that the physical is taking over so much he has to resort to Hyper-antics regarding his own identity. Cleve’s pretense is that he has lost, (the racial/cultural war, according to Cleve) and see what a monster that now has made him? Also notice that Cleve often incorporates physical violence with physical strength… the idea is that this culture of physicality is undertaken in concordance with cultural revolution. Replacing a hierarchy of power based on intellect with one based on physical strength…

Note: Also, Cleve’s promotion of Nuclear War is symptomatic of an anti-civil pursuit… part of what he sees with this new culture.

So there Cleve stands in two paragraphs. I’ll say now that from the 19th century onward Cleve’s issue is valid, to an extent. Nietzsche railed against 19th century Germany by the exact same cultural concerns that Cleve has. Wagner (a Caucasian) was king of this culture.

Cleve’s ultimate point is that Caucasians created and now promote the culture of physicality/immorality/anti-civility, and they have chosen Negroids as their Champions. They have essentially chosen Negroids to succeed them… they are retiring and are choosing their heirs…

I personally am undecided on the importance of this issue, but its clear to me that the reality behind Cleve’s words is true, in the United States at least (and probably only). Whites are now promoting blacks as superior. Bear in mind that since this is a young culture its not mainstream and well-known, but its there. This will become more and more of an issue in the future.

The obvious objection to this is that whites are promoting blacks as superior in order to make up for prior mistreatment. While I’d agree that humans are idiotic enough to do something like that, in this particular case I don’t see that happening.

The debate, if there is to be one, would pit the culture of intellect/social/science against the culture of physicality/immorality/anti-civility.

Shut up shut up shut up

Seconded!

Wow… you are so full of shit. You can’t possibly be sincere.

You haven’t been here long, have you? His sincerity is what makes him so funny.

Troy

Ah understand that slaveowners in the last century were “sincere” too. So the point is… ?

I’m sorry, the only problem with Cleve Blakemore is the gullible idiots who take him seriously. He is very clearly a troll… and a pretty damn good one too. Remember the time he said he had an indestructable endo-skeleton? His consistent insistence that he has actually won the Mr. Universe title and could actually bench press the entire earth if the stupidity of minorities and liberals wasn’t weighing it down… despite the fact that we’ve seen pictures and he’s just some portly loser at a software company in Australia? Even this diatribe about the zombies in 28 Days Later being some sort of metaphorical analogue for negroism. This stuff is just too fantastic to be real. All he’s shown is how gullible people are when it comes down to their politically-correct “sensitivity” programming.

For me, Koontz looking out of the glass bottom of his spaceship and downloading another one of his nutty extraterrestrial theses on us - in which he systematically checks off every single tick box (Nietzche, Wagner, “humans”, “railed against”, “hierarchy of power based on …”, etc.) on a list of pseudointellectual cliche - undeniably confirms Cleve’s status as a troll. If Koontz believes Cleve is real, he has to be wrong. <Cue one of Koontz’s idiot-juvenille dialogues in which Person A uninterestingly clarifies the aspect of Cleve’s “Quarter to Three identity” to Person B. >

Well, as a caveat to Crypt’s statement - everything I’ve heard from the few former co-employees I talked to tends to indicate that he actually is fucking nuts.

So he’s a troll on internet forums and in real life. Still not sure why everyone had such a fit over an obvious moron. My biggest problem is that he cluttered things up. FWIW, LevitateMe banned him over there, too.

Thankfully, before long, this big can of Kleve-B-Gone will eradicate him from every shadowy corner of the internet and we can go back to sleeping soundly at night.

You guys are being idiots unnecessarily.

Cleve Blakemore merely amplifies and distorts a culture that already exists… back to Nietzsche’s time if not before.

The shift of course is introducing the “Negroid Champion” into the culture… in Nietzsche’s Germany the culture war had no racial factor. The Negroid Champion is strictly an American element (but as we know, an American element so often eventually becomes a worldwide element), really only emerging in full in the last decade or so.

Here are a few American cultural elements that illustrate…

1. Culture of Sports - This developed alongside the rising Decadent culture of the 19th century. America promoted this culture far more than other countries. Only recently of course, coinciding with black dominance of major sports, has the Negroid Champion been introduced here.

2. Culture of Physicality - Culture (not science) now proclaims blacks to have bigger penises than whites. Culture (not science) now proclaims blacks to have more muscle mass/higher muscle to fat ratios (“better bodies”) than whites. Science has nothing to say on either issue yet as far as I’ve seen, which means that this is strictly cultural, making it all the more remarkable.

3. Culture of Morality - The “white guilt” factor (over American black slavery) has rendered an interesting conclusion… blacks as the victims are morally pure (at least relatively) and are thus the Good ones, as opposed to the Evil white race.

4. Culture of Implosion - Most of you have heard about the “Decline of Western Civilization” and its frequent corrollary “The Death of Western Civilization”. Its no secret that this civilization is primarily a Caucasian one. The idea here is that Caucasians become despondant over the demise of their culture and then as a form of decay promote an heir, which American culture promotes as the Negroid Champion. This culture is tied to the Culture of Anti-Civility, deriving from the older culture of Naturalism and a desire to begin civilization anew.

5. Youth Culture - “Hip” Youth Culture for whites is a matter of “Hip Hop”… an ode to being black. Mainstream Youth Culture has merely moved toward this in the form of Eminem… the Negroid Champion is still a minor culture (the truly hip of course shun Eminem for not being black).

6. Culture of Resentment/Violence - Despite what I hear humans sometimes say, modern gangs in the United States are from all major races in large numbers. However, black gangs dominate the power structure and the culture. Interestingly enough, modern gangs derive from the Black Power movement of the '60s, so they are a continuation of the revolutionary spirit, if in corrupted form. The success of gangs is a matter of respect, especially to the young.

7. Culture of Immorality - This is resistance to and attack of “The Status Quo” for the sake of bringing down the status quo. Most of the power structures in the United States (cumulatively, the status quo) are Caucasian created and dominated, so the idea is that an attack upon The Man is an attack upon Caucasians.

I thought the definition of troll was “someone who says outrageous statements they don’t believe in.” Cleve’s a kook, not a troll.

You have no idea what some of us have scored on the Wechsler scale, so fuck off. Just because we’re not interested in your hyper psycho-babble about a man that was rightfully banned from several forums doesn’t mean that we are being “unnecessary idiots”. We just want you to drop the pretension and the torch-carrying crusade, you freakin’ sycophant.

You have no idea what some of us have scored on the Wechsler scale, so fuck off. Just because we’re not interested in your hyper psycho-babble about a man that was rightfully banned from several forums doesn’t mean that we are being “unnecessary idiots”. We just want you to drop the pretension and the torch-carrying crusade, you freakin’ sycophant.[/quote]

I like Brian more than I like you :D

I tried to string together some psychobabble and all I got was crap! (It seems I’m not the first.)

You have no idea what some of us have scored on the Wechsler scale, so fuck off. Just because we’re not interested in your hyper psycho-babble about a man that was rightfully banned from several forums doesn’t mean that we are being “unnecessary idiots”. We just want you to drop the pretension and the torch-carrying crusade, you freakin’ sycophant.[/quote]

Actually, you are idiots in this context because you do not understand Blakemore and you cannot bear to open your eyes to my post. Logically I should call you cowards but I’m a nice guy.

Thanks, I can now add “sycophant” to my list of names. Hadn’t heard that one before I must admit.

You cannot pass my bridge without paying a toll!

Anyone remember Cleve’s cameo appearance in JA2? Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

At least I can respect myself.

Who said I didn’t understand him? Or you? Just because one understands a person doesn’t mean he/she is obligated to like that person. I’m not a coward for calling bullshit.

Where was that?