Welcome to Cleve Blakemore

Since something happened to this thread (and it vanished), I’m reposting, along with reposting my reply. Unfortunately, I didn’t save the rest of your posts (not that there was much content in them anyway), but feel free to re-state your views here or hopefully re-state your views with more quality…

I see all humans as cultural derivatives. While other humans pat each other on the back and call themselves Special Unique Snowflakes, I like to trace and dissect a human’s identity, which I then relate to him much to his dismay and resentment.

We never got to the point where it became clear how sincere Cleve was… his issue was never addressed so he was never “called out”. That is left for a better forum than this one to discover.

What has become clear to me is the issue Cleve wanted discussed. This is as far as Cleve’s Qt3 identity managed to get…

http://www.levitateme.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=106

I post this link since as I recall its the most clear presentation of Cleve’s overall concern (and interestingly enough, it didn’t even happen on Qt3). Here’s a breakdown of that concern…

Many humans place the value of humanity on the intellect and intellectual achievements (scientific, cultural, social, etc.) One of these humans is Cleve Blakemore. Cleve’s concern is that this valuation is being destroyed in favor of the physical, immoral, and anti-civil.

Cleve’s entire facade of the “He-Man” highlights stylistically his concern… that the physical is taking over so much he has to resort to Hyper-antics regarding his own identity. Cleve’s pretense is that he has lost, (the racial/cultural war, according to Cleve) and see what a monster that now has made him? Also notice that Cleve often incorporates physical violence with physical strength… the idea is that this culture of physicality is undertaken in concordance with cultural revolution. Replacing a hierarchy of power based on intellect with one based on physical strength…

Note: Also, Cleve’s promotion of Nuclear War is symptomatic of an anti-civil pursuit… part of what he sees with this new culture.

So there Cleve stands in two paragraphs. I’ll say now that from the 19th century onward Cleve’s issue is valid, to an extent. Nietzsche railed against 19th century Germany by the exact same cultural concerns that Cleve has. Wagner (a Caucasian) was king of this culture.

Cleve’s ultimate point is that Caucasians created and now promote the culture of physicality/immorality/anti-civility, and they have chosen Negroids as their Champions. They have essentially chosen Negroids to succeed them… they are retiring and are choosing their heirs…

I personally am undecided on the importance of this issue, but its clear to me that the reality behind Cleve’s words is true, in the United States at least (and probably only). Whites are now promoting blacks as superior. Bear in mind that since this is a young culture its not mainstream and well-known, but its there. This will become more and more of an issue in the future.

The obvious objection to this is that whites are promoting blacks as superior in order to make up for prior mistreatment. While I’d agree that humans are idiotic enough to do something like that, in this particular case I don’t see that happening.

The debate, if there is to be one, would pit the culture of intellect/social/science against the culture of physicality/immorality/anti-civility.