Wellington Paranormal Coming to US, Finally!

Friends, if you’re unaware, Wellington Paranormal is a spinoff show to the movie, What We Do in the Shadows, about the “Paranormal Division” of the Wellington Police Force. It’s in its third season now and it is GOD DAMNED HILARIOUS.

Well, it’s FINALLY coming to the US later this year, so I don’t have to rely on watching it over Zoom with my Australian friend anymore. ;)

A taste for y’all.

How did I not know about this.

Holy crap, that’s awesome! I had never heard of this!

I wasn’t aware but HBO Max? I have that! :P

Don’t feel bad y’all, I only know about it via a Facebook friend in Australia that kept quoting the show, and got tired of us not getting her quotes, so we watch two episodes every two weeks through her via Zoom.

Is there any crossover between this and the original and TV versions of What We Do In The Shadows? (Besides the premise of spooky and often hilarious stuff going on as captured by a documentary crew.)

There was a cameo from one of the movie characters so far. No one from the TV show as of yet as they’re on the other side of the world in Staten Island.

This is on NowTV in the UK, it turns out.

Ohhhh go watch it!

Actually, turns out it’s not on until tomorrow. Gah.

Booooooo!

This is on HBO Max now. Watched the first episode and it’s pretty damn funny!

Soooooo great.

Guys, season four, sadly the final season, is finally on HBO Max, so now is the time to dive in. We’ve started from the beginning again.

OMG you guys!

Listening to the first episode now, and it’s great.

Probably just optimistic spin, but still, there’s hope!

Sigh, yeah, it’s pretty much done.