Werewolf By Night - Marvel Tackles Horror

The family enjoyed it as well. I think it does a good job of a comic campy horror feeling throughout.

I was surprised that it was in Black and White

I was a huge comic nerd at the exact time that Werewolf By Night was an actual thing. I loved it, and wish I’d not trashed them. This was not that, but I still loved it. Please, make more.

Just watched, two thumbs up! I now want more, and keep the classic style!

Hey! A neat bit of trivia for us nerds!

The Scottish monster hunter is played by Kirk R. Thatcher, the guy that also played the boombox mohawk punk in Star Trek IV.

Umm, I think you mean “the guy who played the boombox man in Spider-Man: Homecoming”!

Finally saw this, it was a fun hour! Disney+ has put out some solid Marvel TV shows, and even the disappointments have their moments, so I don’t want them to abandon the mini-series/seasonal TV output, but I think I’d be fine if they cut back output by a show or two a year and gave us a couple more standalone things like this.

I knew who Elsa was from Nextwave, and I didn’t know much about Man-Thing but I recognized him when I saw him and knew he wasn’t a villain. Gael was good as Jack, I hope he and Elsa both show up again somewhere.

Since they don’t even have writers hired yet, I’ll put this here for now.

“There’s always a movie in your mind that never leaves your head,” Giacchino tells Deadline. “For me, that’s Them! It wasn’t until much later in life until I learned what it was about — the nuclear age.”

He adds: “What I love about Them! is exactly what it’s called: Them! It’s about the other, the unknown which one refuses or can’t understand. The current version of Them! is about immigration, and to tell a story about the subject through a lens of this insane science fiction monster movie,” teases Giacchino about what his early vision is for the pic.