Werewolves vs Vampires

Who would win? What about ancient werewolves vs ancient vampires? could get bloody. I choose the dogs… rip out the necks of stinky ass vampires. LOL. Poor vampires.

Vampires because werewolves don’t tend to carry wooden stakes.

Vampires.

Kate Beckinsale.

This is insane… so many Twilight fans. cmon guys, werewolves dont need stakes when there teeth are so damn powerful ripping shreds.

this scene is more balanced that the twilight vampire god trash.

Yeah… thats true, but I’m not sure that Qt3 is where they hang out though?

Anyway. I prefer Werewolves, as Vampires are too stuck up and selfimportant!

Having never seen or read Twilight, I do not consider it canon. And vampires can turn into mist. They heal really fast.

Depends on the setting, but most elder (or whatever term they use) vampires would wipe the floor with a military division.

Werewolves are cooler, imo, and on a basic level would win the fights. But once you get into the “Ancient Vampire” territory Werewolves have about the same chance as a Chihuahua against an armed Navy Seal.

/thread

Vampires would win. They move too fast for werewolves to see. They are physically strong, too.

A werewolf would make a great pet for a vampire.

Now let’s do Enterprise vs a Star Destroyer!

Pit Bull Vampire vs. pit bull’s weight in Were-chihuahuas

Vampires are just like, really big mosquitos that don’t like garlic and sunlight. I think a rabbid dog is more scary than that.

Werewolves aren’t vulnerable to sun so… until we destroy that Werewolves win.

This is basically an Underworld topic.

Aren’t werewolves…not werewolves when the sun is out? Or when any moon other than a full moon is out for that matter?

Depends on the canon I suppose. In Underworld they’re basically guardian of the vampires during the day until that balance gets messed up. Even if they are human though in other canons, they’re not ash so… still winning. That vampires using werewolves as like guard dogs, and then vampires screwing each other over for some political reason or house reason or love or whatever also seems to be a common theme.

So since vampires have internal fighting, turn to ash in the sun, and werewolves… don’t, and can either be werewolves or humans with access to the power of the sun, werewolves win.

I mean sure this important, but we still need to figure out the Ninjas vs. Pirates conundrum before we move onto a new conflict, dammit!

Almost 100% of what people think they know about Ninjas is completely made-up.

In the best piece of vampire media (The PC-game Bloodlines), the werewolf absolutely wrecks vampires in a straight fight, so I’m going werewolves.

It makes more sense narratively, too. If vamps can be all cool and sexy, make werewolves absolutely terrifying.

Just a silly reference for a very dated and even-at-the-time stupid debate :)

Though I guess the internet’s obsession with wildly off-base ideas about ninjas did give us things like RealUltimatePower, so maybe it wasn’t all bad. . .

Nope, it definitely was, nevermind :-D