WH40K: Chaos Gate

Post destroyed by daemonhunters cause I didn’t know how to otherwise delete.

Hmm Grey Knights. Frankly would have preferred more vanilla marines with a wider range of enemy types, for more tactical variety. Hopefully I’m wrong, but I suspect that making it Grey Knights would narrow the options for the player and for the enemies.

Still, crossing my fingers that they get some of the Chaos Gate magic back. Now all we need is a Missionforce Cyberstorm reboot!

That would be super cool. I wonder who owns the IP to that? It was a Dynamix title I believe, published by Sierra. Really, you don’t even need the IP. Just do a remake and rename everything.

Man, I loved Dynamix. In addition to Cyberstorm, which was the first game I played heavily online, they released some games that I spent hundreds of hours on: Stellar 7, Mechwarrior, Betrayal at Krondor, Earthsiege, Starsiege and Starsiege:Tribes. I’m sure I’m forgetting others that I played.

@Baldric

That was anything but a reveal XD

It has my interest now, as it has a vibe of Battlesector with Inquistor Martyr and destructible terrain adding more tactics creativity.

Man, I sure hope the game music is just like the music in this trailer. Gregorian chant/choir stuff, please.

You will take the 15 seconds of real footage and feel privileged to able and allowed to watch it!

Yeah look at @Left_Empty here , wanting them to give away the whole cow, before anyone buys the milk.

Whoa , they have been pumping out videos like crazy the last 3 months.

It is a bit over the top, cartoony looking, but I still like it. Would just prefer a darker look.

Looks very Firaxis XCOM-like, although that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Looking good!

Yeah that looks pretty damn good.

I love most anything WH40K, and X-COM tactical turn base just as much. I hope it doesn’t have too many time-based missions like Battlesector which I did not like at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6xVFr3bOE