What are you on the Dawkins scale?

Sharpe, you’re no rock 'n roll fun, like a party that’s over before it’s begun.

It’s not the word “improbable” in the definition of 6 that bothers me, it’s the word “assumption”. I actually believe “logical conclusion” is a better word for me, so I go with the 6+decimal.

I am what I am.

Ya’ll motherfuckers lyin’ and gettin’ me pissed.

I’m going to make the dangerous assumption you aren’t messing around and say:

Great, now I’ve got Insane Clown Posse in my search history.

BETTER.

Well, I don’t want to talk to a scientist.

Alright, so I’m not up on my Insane Clown Posse knowledge, and do not recognize a lyrics joke when I see one.

Neither am I. It’s just been bumping around the forum since someone found the video. No harm in not knowing it.

I do want to know what circumstances lead to the finding of that video. I mean, Insane Clown Posse. I am confusion.

Eh, at that point it’s just hashing out semantics. Which I know you probably love to do, being a lawyer and all, but 6 pretty much hits the important points for me: can’t know for certain, but all known data points to “no,” and that is the metric by which I live my life.

Guess I’m a 2. I believe in some form of higher power, but as to what their name or intention is, I have no idea.

That doesn’t sound anything like a six on that scale.

1. De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable and I live my life under the assumption that he is not there.

Whoops, sorry, meant 2.

2 and 6 are the only legitimate options.

That makes no sense.

You obviously missed Bob’s “agnostics are just atheists with commitment issues” assertion in an earlier thread.

Or maybe you didn’t, because regardless of context it does not, in fact, make any sense.

How is that hard to figure out? The poll says nothing about organized religion - it’s about belief in God. You believe there’s a God, so you’re a 1, 2 or 3 depending on how sure you are that God exists.

Popeye?

He said “am” not “yam.”

Fine. I’ll give it another go.

Tautological?