What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Poor excuse for a thief. Scrawny little guy with a cardboard gun.

She does a lot of damage with two punches and a kick.

Look! Someone built a 9’ tall snowman. I’ve got a truck! Let’s blow up the snowman with my truck! What could possible go wrong?

base of snowman was built around a big-ass tree stump

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I really wonder what the play was here. Like, seriously, who thinks driving their truck into some strangers lawn is just fine.

Well, somebody apparently. You don’t build a trap snowman unless you’ve had problems with snowman-vandals in the past.

I dunno. I don’t have vandalism problems, but if I wanted to impress someone with a nine foot snowman, I would probably cheat and put it on a solid base too.

Have you ever visited rural 'Murica?

We live in a country where people park their giant Ford trucks specifically to block electric vehicle charging stations, because hippies.

Sure, fortunately I’ve not really seen that much personally.

Not gonna lie, there is definitely a positive correlation between giant honking truck, and asshole.

Not all large SUV and truck drivers are like that, but pretty much all people who are drive large SUVs and trucks.

See also: Coal, Rolling

This. America is so full of selfish assholes it’s unreal. It’s great when I’m taking a walk (I’m on Oxygen) and some jerk in a pickup blows out a metric ton of black smoke right on me and laughs.

See: Nuts, Truck.

More on the story

“We were playing in the snow, she’s from Mississippi so this is the most snow she’s ever seen in her entire life. I’m from Buffalo so this is no big deal,” Lutz said. “I love the snow!”
In order to build a more structurally sound snowman, Lutz decided to use a large tree stump in their yard as the base. The trio covered the exposed bark with snow.

“It’s the algorythm.”

Be advised, this is not a video for the faint of heart. You can watch the first minute or so to get an idea of what is coming.

The giant fountain that those people are standing in? Apparently gasoline?

Turns out, standing in a giant fountain of gasoline is not a good idea.
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/ahlao0/mexicans_stealing_fuel_from_a_pipeline_when_some/

My sister won’t take the test. I suspect it to be the exact same but now… now I really want her to do it.

Nesrie, I’m sorry, but there are things you don’t know about your family…

I already did mine but… we’re identical. I wanted to do it as a test sample, see how accurate it was, but she thought it was pointless to do hers because I did mine. It’s intriguing to see their data skew differently with twins. It’s not exactly the same but… it’s so close that deviation is super questionable.

First thing I though was that the spray was essentially the first part of a fuel air explosion.

Nesrie, you are not a twin. You were adopted.

Haha. The sad thing is… these DNA sites are uncovering family secrets pretty darn well. I don’t even know why they try to hide this stuff anymore.