What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Doh!

Thatā€™s amazing.

Our entire political landscape for the past year could be in this category as well.

[quote]A trapeze artist whose husband is daredevil Nik Wallenda is planning her own stunt high above Niagara Falls.
Five years after Nik Wallenda walked over the falls on a high wire, aerialist Erendira Vasquez Wallenda plans to dangle by her teeth from a helicopter as it flies over the American side of Niagara Falls.[/quote]
Amazing the crazy stuff people get up to.

Who knew that thin pieces of paper were flammable?

ā€œYou can totally shoot at me with that Desert Eagle and as long as you hit this book, Iā€™ll be okay!ā€

I donā€™t think I could convict on this one.

For her prison sentence, Iā€™d substitute anyone who uses ā€œvlogā€ unironically.

And the Darwin Award goes toā€¦

Too late. Sheā€™s pregnant.

They already have a three year old daughter and the girlfriend is currently pregnant. What a mess.

I suspect she actually will be convicted. Having someone consent to you shooting then doesnā€™t make it ok. At an absolute minimum youā€™d have suffering like negligent homicide, but it could be worse, given they could likely argue that any reasonable person would know that you canā€™t stop a bullet with a book most of the time.

Regardless, hopefully their kids will be taken by the state, as she is clearly unfit to be a parent.

Oh geezus. Those poor kids.

I meanā€¦ paper WILL stop a lot more than you think it would, but a .50 AE at 1 foot?

I meanā€¦ itā€™s literally on Youtube using that exact gun.

Iā€™m betting he didnā€™t have 12 of those phonebooks in front of him.

I bet they used Foucaultā€™s Pendulum. Someone told them it was impenetrable.

Too soon?

Jeez some people are stupid. Also a bonus, I dated a woman two years ago that looked like a slightly older version of the one being charged in this story. I had a double take when I saw that picture.

Donā€™t be dissing Foucaultā€™s Pendulum. Brilliant novel.

From the article:

Some of the videos also featured their three-year-old daughter.

Jeezus these poor kids.