What do you get when you cross Buffy and Bayonetta? Not Lollipop Chainsaw.

P.D: On a non-sarcastic note, to invest yourslef with the power to throw the pragmatics of language out of the window and decide when a given utterance has "meaning" is such a display of baffling arrogance that makes me doubt whether it's of any use to discuss anything with you.

No, but it DID take me five days to be arsed to actually say something about your asinine comment. Wasted effort, from what I've seen...

I DO know what "fatally" means, thank you a lot. Did my Latin at high school. And the literal interpretation is exactly as you pointed out. Good. You can read and interprete meaning literally. Go pat yourself in the back at a job well done. (See? Sarcasm).

Has it ever ocurred to you that the irony in the comment could be, precisely, in the impossibility to reconcile the literal interpretation with consensuated reality? Last time I checked, dead people didn't have the ability to handle laptops or write (In fact I didn't check. See? Sarcasm). I thought that I wouldn't need to spell it out, as it was common knowledge accesible to anyone, but it seems that's not the case. So, go to your corner and think about what you've learned today. It's a hard pill to swallow, but I know you have it uin you to understand it.

See? Sarcasm.

These are pure gold! Thanks for the laughs!

in the end..its the gamers who must play the game and decide for themselves. I heard so many bad things about Lollipop Chainsaw but after playing it..i find it to be fun. Like it was said, unless a game is completely broken reviews ohn it should be fair.

Those are all shitty games

Oh, and who the hell are you to talk about a perfectly made game. I loved this game, possibly the best game I've played this YEAR. The sense of humor is funny, and the dialogue is perfectly fine. This game doesnt try to "rip off" Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Honestly, not only are you a faggot ass reviewer who cant even recognize good games, but your a stuck up, criticizing, no-skilled jerk off. I honestly think you should give up writing reviews. Im pretty sure, if James Gunn and Goichi knew the game was going to be bad, they wouldnt have put the game up. The game is amazing, so why do you just piss off, and go play Just Dance or some shit -.-