What every little girl wants

Buy her a Little Princess Rocket Launcher™ and she’ll love you forever.

That’s even better than the Fisher Price “My First Saw Blade Shooter.” ™

Also, did they run a security check on that girl before giving her Stinger training? The Department of Homeland Security wants to know.

Looks like a clip from a low-rent Man on Fire sequel where they could not afford Denzel and Dakota.

“You don’t want one of those. They are intended for people with two back-up spines.”

Lens cap.

I already super love this thread.

-Tom

Aww, I thought this thread was going to be about the Lisa Lionheart doll.

i just hope they didn’t get this guy to demo anything:

http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/crazycop.html

i just hope they didn’t get this guy to demo anything

That guy is awesome. I’m sure he could take a Stinger in the leg and still whip a room full of high school students into compliance.

-Tom

I love that video clip.

Why are police so stoic? My little brother is a police officer. He works with a guy who shot a nail through his thumb with one of the pneumatic hammers. He held his hand and told his wife through gritted teeth: “Get the kids out. There’s gonna be some cussin’.”

Just the type of guy who signs up for the police, I guess.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they receive a lot of training that tells them to always maintain control of a stressful situation. I don’t think self-inflicted injury is the situation the training is aimed at, but I suspect it’s habit by that point.

Did that cop actually shoot himself ?

It did look like he was limping at the end there, but he didn’t seem to react much when the shot fired. What I’m wondering is how he didn’t check the chamber and magazine before he closed the action. I always do out of habit, even if I just cleaned it and know it’s empty.

You’d think he’d have done that before he even went into the classroom.

It did look like he was limping at the end there, but he didn’t seem to react much when the shot fired. What I’m wondering is how he didn’t check the chamber and magazine before he closed the action. I always do out of habit, even if I just cleaned it and know it’s empty.[/quote]

Probably because he’s the only one in that room who’s professional enough to handle a gun.

It did look like he was limping at the end there, but he didn’t seem to react much when the shot fired. What I’m wondering is how he didn’t check the chamber and magazine before he closed the action. I always do out of habit, even if I just cleaned it and know it’s empty.[/quote]

Probably because he’s the only one in that room who’s professional enough to handle a gun.[/quote]

I’m pretty he said he thought he was the only one in the room professional enough to handle the gun. Obviously there was no one in the room who fit that bill, but he just didn’t know it yet. Live and learn.

From big-boys.com comments:

"This was on the Orlando TV news on 3/18/2005. The DEA Agent shot himself in the right foot. He was suspended for a week without pay for what he did. There is also a separate investigation into who leaked the video, because it is believed someone within the DEA leaked it. This potentially put this agent, AND OTHERS, in a very dangerous position due to them being covert agents. What he did was reckless. However, he asked a second person to check the weapon and they failed to do their job also. At least he used his training and pointed the weapon down before pulling the trigger. The gun should have been disassembled and unloaded PRIOR to taking it into a classroom. That way their is little doubt. Remeber - ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED. … "

If he’s a covert agent:

a) He probably shouldn’t be in a public place telling people he’s DEA - you know they have cops that can do gun safety classes

and

b) He shouldn’t have allowed anyone to film/video him

— Alan

Can we talk more about the little girl with the Stinger AA missile? More captions and comments!

-Tom