What game did you play today?... (or yesterday)

I haven’t even found the first of the three items I need to unlock the final orb or whatever it is I’m supposed to be looking for.

I think my best character so far has been a Merman Hunter (I think he was a hunter). I’m not sure exactly how the ranking works, but he was rated around 850 or so. He died when I stumbled across a ghost version of a former character I had played – totally unprepared for my former badassedness.

Initially, the game was seriously off-putting, but it’s wormed its way into my brain.

Minecraft, Angry Birds (while on the toilet). Tonight has not been decided yet, but it will be after an episode of Oz and James’s Big Wine Adventure.

Edit: L4D2, Minecraft

Stronghold. The first one. Watched the end episodes of season 4 of B5 in the background.

Replacement video card for the main gaming rig came in today (RIP my wonderful 8800GT), so I’ll probably play…Persona 4. On the PC.

Starcraft 2 and bloodline champions, also digital a love story.

did you happen to have a BFG Tech brand 8800? Mine died last month (it was the second from that company from an earlier dud) but now that the company is going out of business their warranty was no good anymore.

Finally beat the first level of Demon’s Souls.

Also played a short amount of RDR. May boot up a portable game next, either Golden Sun, Dissidia or the new Mario vs DK.

Beat Hazard, Heavy Rain, Memoir 44 Online

World of Warcraft for 15 minutes last night. returned this weekend after 5 months and still sifting through my packs and auctioning off stuff.

So of course I logged in this morning before work to check the auctions for 3 minutes.

Netted about 150 G. it’s a start.

War in the east
Alpha protocol

I’m quite the completionist, so lately I’ve been trying to wrap up the career mode in Forza 3 and also trying my hand at Halo: Reach in legendary mode, solo. Partly because I’d like that achievement and partly just to see if I can (like my ME2 insanity run).

I’ve only played 5 of the 6 free mini0games for Kinect sports that appeared today on XBox Live. Four of them were terrible.

I have been playing a few rounds of killing floor on a pub server and getting stomped on normal. I used to not suck at this game.

Supreme Commander 2. First RTS I’ve gotten hooked on beyond the campaign. Weaning myself off the pause key, even!

Oh yeah, and a little Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Not sure I have the nerve…

I have jumped back on to the World of Warcraft bandwagon, and I finally got my top hat in the Wargen starting zone.

WoW: Cata
Angry Birds: Seasons
Just Cause 2
Infinity Blade

Enjoying all four very much. Will Jump into Aralon on the iPhone as soon as I’m out of the house and on a bus. Going to play some WoW in a minute, and will play Angry Birds again in 3 and a half hours when the next level comes out.

Just Cause 2 yesterday evening, Infinity Blade during my commute, downloaded and tried Dungeon Raid, EQ2 for a bit, Pinball FX2 this evening, and Dragon Age Origins while watching some TV tonight.

Thanks to my QT3 Secret Santa I played two missions of Dawn of War 2 last night.
This afternoon I played a few rounds of Domination in COD: Black Ops.
Tonight I played my league game of Madden 11 against Blue Jackalope.

Last night, played a couple rounds of Monday Night Combat.

Today, lots of little stuff, thanks to the Humble Bundle.
Cortex Command
Revenge of the Titans
Osmos

I’m a little late to the Fallout 3 party, but I’m having fun (apart from Bethesda’s awesome programming surprises, ie: crashing my computer once in a while).

Killing Floor
The Twisted Christmas event prompted me to play this again. It’s still lots of fun, and my favorite game to play with random pubs. Actually, it’s the only cooperative game I think works well with complete strangers.

Mount & Blade: Warband
I didn’t realize I had already bought this at some point, but spotted it in my Steam games list. I really enjoy how the different kingdoms wage war and lords pursue their own objectives regardless of what the player is doing, and how you rise from a lone adventurer into an army commander.

Beat Hazard
Played this enough to get the survival score for the Steam Treasure Hunt. Not really my kind of game. I get that the hyper active visual effects are part of the design, but when I actually lose track of my aiming reticle amongst all the flashing lights it starts to get annoying.