What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2017?

Is that scheduled for 2017 release? If so, that would be just slightly behind Mass Effect for me in anticipation.

Just you wait @BrianRubin , the game is going to come out and be the best thing ever of all time since sliced bread!

Actually thinking about it, didn’t one of the recent posts from Roberts mention something got pushed back to 2018? :|

I don’t feel like checking and getting even more depressed.

It’s scheduled for 2014. So yeah, I don’t think it will come out in 2017. Maybe some small slice of it? Even then I doubt it. CIG has missed so many deadlines already that they don’t mean much at this point.

Anyway, I think it’s wise to expect a 2018+ release, if a release ever happens. We’ll see.

I dunno man, sliced bread is pretty awesome.

Wait my bad, I was asking Gordon_Bleu if RDR2 was supposed to come out in 2017. I am watching Star Citizen strictly as a spectator - those of you waiting for its release, keep on keepin’ on, baby.

Still looking forward to Mount & Blade 2.

Bannerlord is mine too. Hope it makes it to release this decade.

Bahahahaha yes!

Persona 5 day 1!!!111! It’s why I even have a PS4 at all.

Also Mass Effect…I’m not really desperately waiting for it, but I had a good time with 1-3, so I’ll likely play this at launch, too.

Fall 2017 according to Rockstar…

Huh. That’s cool buuuuuuuut I won’t be holding my breath. Not that holding one’s breath until fall is a great idea under any circumstances.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Nioh, Persona 5, For Honor, Gravity Rush 2 and Divinity: Original Sin 2 top my list. I would also be happy if Mass Effect: Andromeda and Torment: Tides of Numenera turn out well. I’m intensely curious about Resident Evil 7, but not exactly confident I will play it.

No Man’s Sky

:)

Grimoire.

Thread’s over everyone! It’s been kicked up into the sky and come back down as sunshine now!

What the heck, I’ll toss in Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Surely they can’t keep delaying it past 2017. :)

It’s likely to be the biggest game of 2017. I wouldn’t bet against it.

For me, Torment, Mass Effect Andromeda, and hopefully Red Dead 2 for new releases. Whatever is coming in Elite, too. An Assassin’s Creed, but only if they’ve put some effort into it.

My list is small, but they all look terrific:

• Camelot Unchained (Will it really be DAOC2? I sure hope so. We need more MMO RvR action)
  • Vampyr (Life is Strange was so well done)
  • Mount & Blade 2 (The first one grabbed me by the brain for months)
  • Age of Conan: Exiles (Funcom says their vision is “Ark meets Skyrim.” OK!)

Also, The Elder Scrolls Online’s Vvardenfell expansion seems likely to be next. ZOS has made that game so much better, I look forward to more of it :)