What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2017?

That’s too bad. I was kind of curious if skeptical about Scalebound too.

Yeah, I heard. :(

Well stop looking forward to it dammit!!

The E3 video did not impress.

Yeah it looked kind of slow. I wasn’t sure if the additional players are in the game or if they just port in for battle… but the concept and the idea sounded neat, and I’m a sucker for coop games in general.

Don Bradman Cricket 2014 is about to become only the second best game on Steam.

I thought this thread bump would be a post about 1, 2, Switch.

It’s mostly just a post for me and @sharaleo

Oh wow. They have a demo! Thanks for the heads up.

I loved Cricket as a kid, grew up watching it. But haven’t seen any real Cricket since the 1996 World Cup. Once Australia became too dominant in the sport, it became less interesting to me.

I don’t know about this version, but in 14 the demo was just a batting cage and then the character creator, so that when they released the prospective audience would have already made all of the famous teams and players from around the world.

I bought DBC14 early and the “real world patch” was there available the second it finished downloading because of the demo.

Puyo Puyo Tetris exploded into my “want” list for 2017 last night.

1. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  2. Prey
  3. Mass Effect: Andromeda
  4. Vampyr

Not many games interest me this year, but at least I will play some more games I got earlier.

While I can see the reverse sweep has been included, if I’m going to partake in some pyjama cricket I need to know…can I play the ramp?

You can make Mark Ramprakash in the editor, yes.

I don’t really play pajama cricket, I sim through those and then just loiter about in the four day game in England and then eventually the test side.

I bat 11 (and it’s a very loose definition of bat too as I’m more bunny than rabbit stew), but I’m not afraid to uncork the ramp and get caught at Third Man for a duck, because if you’re relying on me for runs then we already lost.

No Truce with the Furies looks interesting.

So does Tooth and Tail.
“Tooth and Tail is a WWI-inspired arcade-style RTS. With its cast of anthropomorphic animals, it’s like Redwall meets the Russian Revolution.” Can I play a Steel Rat?

Antihero has been just fantastic, I can’t wait for the single player portion later this year.

So is it just me , or has 2017 really started out with a whimper…

Nothing new coming out has me interested in getting it at release. :(

Just you. :)

I’ve been having fun with quite a few of the games in my list, including Tales of Berseria, Atelier Sophie, Disgaea 2 and Crosscode. Tides of Numenera is around the corner, and so on and so forth.

I’m looking forward to this, as a family followup to Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime.

2017 is looking like great year for video games so far. Nioh and Nier: Automata seemed really good based on their demos.