What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2018?

Gotta add RAGE 2 , Hitman 2, Walking Dead the Final Season and Battlefield 5 to my list.

Post E3 I’ve got Odyssey and Rage to add to the Tomb Raider we already knew about. A racing game set in Merrie Olde England seemed pretty cool and that was this year… plus the new Battlefield possibly. Early 2019 is looking good too :)

Looks like RAGE 2 is a 2019 release.

Weirdly I think that was my number one game coming out of E3. Dying Light looked like it was taking itself a bit seriously, which can be wince inducing in a videogame, where this seemed a bit more old timey kinetic.

Delayed till 2019

Yeah reddit linked the useless Japanese page instead of the English articles that popped up minutes later.

But the end result is the same.

Hopefully it will come on on Feb 19 or 22. That week isn’t busy enough with releases yet.

Oh wow, I only noticed now that it’s in Japanese and not English! That’s how good my Japanese is right now.

(Not really. Maybe one day. Maybe one day…)

It was a good enough link, name of the game and the new release year covered. ;)

Some game play, combat sure looks like a Spiders game! :D

I’m so confused for many reasons.

There’s no thread yet on Agressors…

I read the dev diary on combat, colour me interested.

I like the setting. Man I wish Spiders would finally make a game I would like to play.

They are worth giving a shot if any of the stories or locations interest you.

Every game feels almost single A quality (not AA or AAA) but you can tell they are trying. :)

I did buy Mars War Logs, gave it about 4 hours but it just didn’t grab me and I had to force myself to play it, so I uninstalled it :/

Hopefully it will be different with this one…

Somehow I’ve never heard of Spiders or Greedfall, but I really like the look of Greedfall in that clip.

Prepare your wallets for the final 4 months!

I’m prepared for $0!

You aren’t buying any games between now and the end of the year? D: