What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2018?

A lot of Unity clunk-fests rounding out the 20 there! ;)

The one that jumped out at me is Anno 1800. Those graphics… wow.

Not only that, it seemed like few of the videos did much to convey what that game was striving to be. Well, other than yet another game where you can spin your buildings around before plunking them down on the map.

Luckily, Frostpunk, Surviving Mars and Rise of Industry have already captured my interest from other formats.

How old was the Rise of Industry gameplay in that video? It looked nothing like the Let’s Plays out recently.

I just hope it’s much more like 1404 and 2070 than it is 2205.

Tonight I download Age of Empires DE. Since I never played more than a demo for the original, I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

I usually don’t buy games on release, but I had a bunch of MS gift cards that would expire, so why not.

This sounds interesting but I’m not sure it’ll work for me. I don’t mind all the girly stuff but I can’t stand the art style.

PC gamer list appears to be missing monster Hunter world

And Subnautica?!

I thought Death Stranding was PS4 exclusive? PC was mentioned waaay back but that’s no longer the case.

And if it ever does hit PC, I doubt it will be this year.

For PC:

Last Night, The
Monster Hunter World
Narita Boy
Ni No Kuni 2
Skull & Bones
Soul Calibur 2
State of Decay 2
Zone of Enders 2

it’s on the later pages. I feel like I need an abridged version, huge list.

Wait what?

It’s being ported to PC. Does it count as a space game? https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/09/19/zone-of-the-enders-2-remaster-pc-release/

Holy crap, I had no idea. I think it just might. I mean if Strike Suit Zero or War Tech Fighters can count…

The rest of us are here for you for when your omniscient knowledge about space games…sometimes isn’t.

I appreciate that, you have no idea. I’m only one guy.

@BrianRubin

I thought that is why you make all the space thready threads; so space is not so lonely!

Add DQ11 PC to the list.

Now this is news. I thought you were some sort of distributed galactic neural net architecture - dubbed with understated irony as “Brian Rubin”. How else could this - this “entity” - have amassed such a diverse and prodigious knowledge of the space computer gaming oeuvre?

Expecting us to believe you are merely a human being known as “Brian Rubin” is utterly absurd!