What Games Are You Looking Forward To In 2019?

RIP wallet , I am sure you won’t survive February 2019’s onslaught. What is up with the first quarter of some years, where publishers just pack so many great games into the shortest month of the year. There is no possible way to play them all!

I suggested it earlier in the 2018 thread and @TimJames agreed , we need a 2019 thread of all the games we are looking forward to! Damn you E3 and Gamescom for showing us so many awesome games!

Future year threads that exist :

So here we go, 2019 games I want.

Metro Exodus
Anthem
Anno 1800
Division 2
Sinking City
Rage 2
Age of Wonders : Planetfall
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Doom Eternal
Code Vein
Control
Spelunky 2
In the Valley of the Gods
The Surge 2
Wolfenstein Young Blood
Ray’s the Dead
Greedfall
Iron Harvest
Far Cry New Dawn
The Stanley Parable: Deluxe Edition
Hades
Journey
Outer Worlds
The Pathless
Jon Shafer’s At The Gates

Anno 1800, that’s all I see out there so far.

2018 was a bit slow for me, though I haven’t played everything yet, like Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Anyway, I expect 2019 to be pretty amazing.

Devil May Cry 5 - March 8th
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - March 22nd
Unity of Command 2 - Q3 2019

Other games with potential
Doom Eternal
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Code Vein
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
Ghosts of Tsushima
Metro: Exodus

Doubtful they will release in 2019
Bayonetta 3
The Surge 2
Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord – hahaha!

Right now, mainly Anthem and Division 2. No doubt more to come.

Really looking forward to 2019, with release dates already set for Crackdown 3, Metro Exodus, Days Gone, and Anthem (we’ll see if those actually come out on the same day). Cautiously optimistic about Kingdom Hearts 3, but I’m probably kidding myself.

Also expected in 2019: Biomutant, Doom Eternal, Rage 2, Wolfenstein Youngblood, and Control. Maybe Halo Infinity and Gears of Whatever it is Now won’t be MOTS, but I have Game Pass, so why not give 'em a try when they come out?

A bunch of clever games designed by indies that canthink outside of the box. Of course I have no idea what they will be.

aceru combattu seveeeeeen!!!

Total War: 3 Kingdoms. I’m a huge fan of the book and I really like what I’ve seen of how all the heroes will work in the game.

Trials Rising and The Division 2 for sure in Q1. Maybe Anthem, but I’m wary of Bioware at this point. Crackdown 3 is also on the list, but who knows what it will be then.

Perhaps DCS:TOMCAT gets released in '19…

I was hoping for ‘18!!!

All of these games are supposed to come out October/November 2018. But who knows?

Dark Future: Blood Red States
Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Underworld Ascendant
The Light Keeps Us Safe

Resident Evil 2
Anthem
Total War: Three Kingdoms
Red Dead Redemption 2 (when it will REALLY come out)

That Which Sleeps

Phoenix Point
AoE2:DE?
AoE4? (Highly unlikely)

I’ll make my list here when 2019 arrives. The only game I’ll mention beforehand is my most wanted pick for 2017 and 2018.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.

I haven’t made my list for 2019 yet, but DiRT Rally 2.0 is a day one purchase for me. Even though I didn’t like DiRT 4, the original DiRT Rally bought so much good will that I’m willing to forgive DiRT 4.

Cyberpunk 2077, Dying Light II and Starfield for me.

Oops, I think you posted in the wrong thread. I think you wanted this one: