What have you played in the weekend?

Yep, that’s what I played BB on and now playing DS2. I’ve basically only played old games on it so far aside from a few minutes of astros playthings - skipped PS4 so getting BB “for free” was a treat!

Killing Soras left and right in Smash Bros
Beating my head against Nioh 2
Modded Minecraft
Halo Collection
NES Metroid

I have been playing DS3. I have like 860 hours in it now.

I think tomorrow or Monday I will return to Bioshock 3. I have never played the DLC.

Still working my way through Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Got past that silly gunfight in ME:A and played on for a few hours. Enjoying it quite a bit.

Also, to change things up, I started playing Old World again after not playing for many months. I started over after a few hours this morning that didn’t seem to be going anywhere. On this second game I feel like I’m moving along nicely. No wars or even battle yet. I’m in a large (4 cities) area that is isolated by mountains and ocean with two paths thru the mountains. Super defensible, but at some point I’m going to have to head out into the big bad world to expand.

Control and some Ghost of Tsushima for me, the former on my PC to enjoy my new graphics card’s RTX pretties.

So far, as I expected, just a lot of Final Fantasy XIV Online (Trial) with little bits of Guild Wars 2 here and there. I guess I’m going through an MMO phase now. ;)

Got back to Dragon Quest XI on the Switch this week, forgot where I left off so I just started a new game. Also, have owned Hollow Knight for some time and finally got around to playing it this weekend. Like what I’ve played so far; beautiful looking game.

Got a tablet recently for note-taking, web-surfing and some drawing and ended up putting a bunch of games on it to see how they played: messed around this weekend with Baldur’s Gate, Titan Quest, and Battle Chasers. BG and Battle Chasers play really well. Titan Quest is not bad, but there are some control issues.

It’s the nicest game to jump back in! There is even a summary of what you had been doing, and what you are supposed to do when you load your game!

Yeah, I really appreciate those summaries, but they don’t always tell you EXACTLY all you’ve done or need to do.

Or do they? Maybe. In any case, I enjoy the game more when I can REMEMBER exactly what I had done and was about to do. It’s more about getting into the “feel” of the game and story again. I

'm the same with movies. I read about people watching half of a movie one night, and the other half the next for whatever reason - I can’t do that. Need to start it over from the beginning to get in the mood.

I… am one of those persons, precisely because I can’t watch a whole movie in a sitting. In fact, I’ve got that Breaking Bad feature’s last 30 minutes waiting for me since 2019 xmas! I should go watch it.

Why did this thread die? Everyone going outside on the weekends? :P

Here are my options for this weekend:
5-26-2022 1-24-42 PM

Right? I like this thread. Glad to see it pop back up.

For my part, I’ve finally gotten into Stardew Valley and am enjoying the hell out of it. That’s good fishing!

I doubt that anyone gives a hoot what I’m playing at any given time, I guess.

I liked the posts because it gave me backlog suggestions. :)

I had very little gaming time these past few weeks, for a lot of reasons. Most of my limited gaming time was spent on Final Fantasy XIV Online, leveling up my healers. Also a bit of Rogue Legacy 2, which is a pretty fun game.

This weekend should be mostly FF XIV, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, and (if I’m lucky) Elden Ring.

Hollow Knight on the Deck, Magic Arena and Hardspace Shipbreaker on the PC, and Smash Bros on Switch (finally got my second character into Elite Smash).

I guess it did, thanks for picking it back up.

For me, it’ll likely be more Star Fleet II playtesting and not much else, busy weekend ahead. Might get some 3DS or Switch time in though.

Interstellar Space Genesis
Gundam Battle Operations 2 (just a bit for the event)
—(Hopefully) Marvel United X-Men for some analog game time with one future step daughter as the other one goes on a camping trip with a friend

Too many games and not enough time. Started playing BL3 and having a good time with it, so I’ll likely play it some more this weekend.

I’d also like to finish up CP2077 as I’m near the point of no return. And of course Sniper Elite 5 is calling my name. Then there’s the Top Gun add-on for MSFS…