What have you played in the weekend?

Besides the usual PUBG, it will be an early access tactical weekend. I just got Escape From Tarkov, so I’ll be doing some offline skirmishes while learning the ropes. Then there’s the beta of Insurgency: Sandstorm, which I’m looking forward to. And, finally, if Ground Branch is out in EA for the weekend I’ll be checking that out as well.

This weekend will be busy, with it being Father’s Day in Brazil and all that, but what little gaming time I might have will most likely go to Yakuza 0 (which I’m loving so very much) and Monster Hunter World.

EDIT: I also wanted to mention that, even if I don’t find the time to play it, No Man’s Sky will be there in my mind. ;)

Since I’m back on the Game Pass train, I’ve been banging my head against puzzles I can’t solve in The Swapper. When I do figure it out, it’s not as amazing as in other puzzle games though. Like when I solved a puzzle in Portal’s Advanced Levels, or Braid, I felt like an Einstein. Here, I just feel slightly smarter for a second.

Deep Rock Galactic paging @Jason_McMaster
We Happy Few
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Dead Cells

Hope to get a few hours in with them all.

Mainly Convince the Wife I Need MHW. Otherwise NMS.

Madden is downloading as I type, some 7 Days to Die with some buddies and maybe squeeze in some No Mans Sky

I’m in the same boat, except instead of “Convince the wife I need,” it’s “Break spacetime by adding more hours to each day so I can play.”

Yeah we can do that. @mono

Aw, I was planning to watch somebody play Yakuza Zero!

I can do that too!

I’m out of town tonight but can get in some time Saturday evening.

Looking forward to this weekend. Dead Cells, Hollow Knight and Destiny 2 will take up most of my time, but I’m also looking at the new Wario Ware and maybe playing around with the two new guys in SFV.

Awww yes.

Definitely up for some Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. It’s been awhile. The Evo hype got me excited for that and Smash. Really looking forward to Smash Ultimate after all the news this past week.

Outside of that, I will play some more Fortnite and some more Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games on the Super Nt. I have Märchen Adventure Cotton 100% in the machine right now and plan to tinker with other recent acquisitions.

I will continue my love/hate relationship with Far Cry 2.

No Man’s Sky for sure.

Monster Hunter World and No Man’s Sky!

And maybe some Dead Cells.

Not gonna have a ton of time this weekend, so at the very least, this for the blog:

and this:

If I have time for myself, which is questionable, I’ll likely spend some time with this:

or maybe this, since I need to get better at it:

Still Nioh for me. One more DLC region left to finish this playthrough. Then I’ll take a break until I’m ready for the NG++ modes, and start up Monster Hunter.

Yay weekend, and it should be a busy one. For the blog, by request, I’ll be playing:

Plus try to get some time with:

For myself, definitely some time with:

Should be a great weekend!

I have been playing it for a couple of hours, and this thing is terrific — at least the first few hours are ;)