What have you played in the weekend?

I think I finished it in 17 hours, which is a couple more hours than many people in the threads. I enjoyed the shooting, love the world and the story.

It’s not as good as the original Bioshock, but I thought it was worth 17 hours.

Hmmm, Steam says I had 13.4 hours in it. I guess I wasn’t too far from the end then.

Once again this weekend I think I’ll be splitting my time between Monster Hunter World and No Man’s Sky, with some dabbling in Dead Cells.

Almost 14 hours into this, and its pretty enjoyable. Hope to finish it up this weekend.

header

No Man’s Sky. So glad Steam denied my two-hour refund request.

Also, time permitting, Gloomhaven.

Travelling so I will take the 3DS along (like it’s not the only thing I’ve been playing lately, travelling or not!). Hoping to finish Dragon Quest 8 and then it will make TWO games I finish this year which will set a record for the past 6 years or so.

May also bring with me either Samus Returns or A Link Between Worlds to take a JRPG break.

Oh right, forgot about the 3DS - been playing the heck out of Picross 3D 2 the last couple months. Went through the full set of puzzles in easy and now I’m going back through on medium.

This weekend should be split between Burnout Paradise Remastered and Monster Hunter World, time permitting. The person I was trying to progress through MHW with has gotten similarly addicted to Warframe and I’m finally saying screw it and going ahead solo.

I am actually enjoying it, but I’ve just got to the first alternate reality so I don’t know yet how much that will annoy me =) But I really like Elizabeth so I might stick around to see how things turn out for her.

I will be playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Online.

Me too!

I will continue grinding in Warframe

Warframe as well, will try to finish catching up on weapons this weekend.

I’ll be busy on Sunday, but may do some racing in Assetto Corsa if there’s any free time left over.

I’m gonna have a loooooot of time to myself, so I plan to be busy. For the blog, I’mma cover this for the entire week:

Plus one-off videos of:

At the very least.

For myself, I need to spend more time with:

Should be a fantastic weekend. :)

No Civ 2? Oh well.

I don’t own a copy yet. ;) I’m tracking one down though.

(if you are on PS4) It seems that Baro have a 3 day affinity booster that you may be interested to speed up that process by a fat margin.

You and me both (for in inexpensive price)\

How legit is this website?

I’ve used them before. They’re fine. Though some folks said there’s a problem with their version.

I’m on PC, but I bought a 30-day affinity booster last week. The recent Acolyte event yielded the mods needed to make my Banshee Savage Silence-spec build work, so I’m using that to farm focus xp. With the booster, it takes about 15-20 minutes to reach the daily xp cap. I suspect this build will get nerfed somehow when the Melee 3.0 changes roll out, so I’m trying to get as much focus xp as possible right now.