What have you played in the weekend?

Put that on the box!

Started a game of Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition so will continue with that for a bit. The movement speed seems painfully slow, was it always like this?

Plus of course Monster Hunter World has plenty that still needs doing.

And I don’t want No Man’s Sky to feel too neglected.

No Man’s Sky has its hooks in me. Deep.

header

header

header

Should be a fun weekend!

With @ShivaX!

Sniper Elite 4, Ironcast, and Field of Glory II are all on the menu.

I’ve been enjoying playing Train Sim World but I have to be careful how late I play because it’s almost too relaxing, and I fall asleep and blow through a danger sign and fail the route. Oh well, failing is kind of fun too.

Might try my hand at continuing to suck at Survival mode in The Division. Man, I just can’t get the pace of that down right. It’s stressful.

Still playing Nioh. About halfway through Way of the Wise (New Game+++). Just can’t get enough of the combat, and am trying to give each weapon type its own time in the sun and suss out the nuances of all their skills.

I’ll be playing Star Traders: Frontiers. The more I play it, the more I like it! In my current game, I’m playing as a merchant/smuggler/spy, trading, sneaking around, selling intel for reputation, running from most fights, scraping by with mediocre ship components until I can afford more.

I also might take a deep dive into Pathfinder Kingmaker (beta) for a bit, here and there. Started a new game earlier and had kind of an awesome time with it. The build is a little newer and it’s looking and playing just damned nice, so we’ll see how much I end up spoiling myself with Chapter 1 (out of 6, I believe).

Aggressors: Ancient Rome, of course. :)

Hollow Knight on the Switch and probably some Slay the Spire on the laptop. If I give into my whims and buy it, then maybe some Aggressors: Ancient Rome.

The Messenger is starting to annoy me now. It has the type of boss fights I hate: you have to wait patiently for the boss to go through its motions in a tedious and routine way before you can get back to the challenging part at the end.

I prefer all phases of a boss fight to be interesting. This is why I like Dark Souls and I hate Furi, for example.

After I posted that, the game opened up and seemed to make the boss fights somewhat irrelevant now. Let’s see if it ends on a strong note.

Started in again on Homefront: The Revoluion - I’ve a hard time finishing shooters, but I do like taking over maps. Also wrapped up another level of Ode, one more to go.

Stand out this weekend was Thaumistry: In Charm’s Way. Always been a big fan of the interactive fiction, and realized I haven’t played anything in a few years. Maybe one of these days I’ll go back and play the Infocom games I haven’t finished, but I’m eyeballing Hadean Lands and Anchorhead on Steam, too.

I played wall to wall Forza 7 this weekend since they were having a free preview weekend. Yesterday I felt a huge Forza 7 sized hole in my life. I really enjoyed my time with the game this weekend.

high five for freedom

Hope you like it, taking over the map was so much fun.

This weekend, I will be playing a cutting-edge, open-world game with a crime-fighting protagonist and critically acclaimed writing.

That's right, it's...

DRIVER: SAN FRANCISCO!

Never played it before, and I’ve had it on Uplay for ages and wanted to give it a whirl. And, of course, I never remember about it because… Uplay! But I started it up last night, and it’s exactly what I’m looking for this weekend.

(I feel like I need to tag @BrianRubin, because he’s a major promoter!)

I am mixing it up. I am brushing up on Blood Bowl. Maybe some Borderlands 2. I need to beat some games so I can delete them off of my old machine.

YUSSSS! That game is so fun! Quantum Leap into EVERY car with a passenger. SERIOUSLY.