What have you played in the weekend?

The story continues in the most immersive game of the year:

I need to try the hardcore co-op mode in:

Then there’s the new patch in:

And this football management game is a lot more fun than I thought:

This game has been in early access for 6 years. Is it good yet? I’ll try to find out.

And, who knows, if I still have an hour available maybe I’ll manage to finish a game of:

Haha, who am I kidding. These autobattlers last way, way too long.

WEEKEND GOALS:

To my surprise, most of my weekend has been occupied by:

and:

though I’ve still found a little time for:

I know exactly what you mean. For my part, I usually have the thing I’m playing by myself and the thing I’m playing with a friend in co-op. This weekend I got distracted from the thing I’m playing by myself (BATTLETECH) by a different, newly acquired thing (Deep Sky Derelicts).

Wow, you’re playing a lot of games this weekend.

You made me look up Supraland. Holy smokes that looks good. Way better than the crap I wasted my money on in the Steam sale.

There’s a demo, for what that’s worth. It sold me on the game, anyway.

I have a newly minted STJ/Rad sentinel that needs leveling on COH. But I have to give some attention to Dark Future: Blood Red States. Best Car Wars like in a long time.

Lots of gaming this weekend! I’ll bounce between various titles on a few different platforms:

I’ve been staring at that particular item on my wishlist. Have you played much of it?

I like it. It really gives me the Car Wars board game feel. I have been neglecting it because of altitis in City of Heroes. I played the heck out of the demo. So having the full game is like a surfeit of coolness.

Would I recommend it? Yes, very much so. If, and only if, you like the demo. Give it a shot.

Edit: Played more. Get it.

Not Virtua Racing against @Chappers as he is known to be on the run around the world, scared of me. So I’ll get beaten down by my nephew at Mario Kart, and I intend to take my frustration out nuking @Navaronegun at Twiglet Struggle, puzzling out the meaning of life in La-Mulana 2, and watching numbers slowly grow in Langrisser Mobile.

Well in my case, the gaming sessions are less than 20 minutes most of the time. Little goals!

I tried out this a little mod called War of Liberty, along with Operencia this weekend.

I think the ESOC folks ran a tournament recently using this mod. How did you like it?

Nobody playing this weekend?

I’ll be getting into:

And start a campaign of this from the latest Humble Monthly:

Well the plan was to play La-Mulana 2… And then @Chappers happened, decided to force me into grabbing the international Switch version of Monster Hunter because it is on sale…
And well, I’ve played only this, all day. It’s like sliding into your bed after changing the sheets. So comfortable.
It has been over 10 years, so I am going through the training again. It doesn’t seem to have changed much, though!
Thanks @Thraeg for putting this back onto my radar. I had no idea I had missed it so much.

I’ve gotta finish up Watch Dogs 2 so I can move onto something else finally.

I’ll doubtless be dabbling with my various sale acquisitions but the plan is to focus on:

20190706_120937
Fire Emblem: Warriors (Nintendo Switch)

After reading a bunch of reviews for Cadence of Hyrule that incorrectly crowned it the #1 third-party Zelda game ever made, I thought back to the true owner of that title: Hyrule Warriors. Wanting to play more Hyrule Warriors, but not wanting to replay everything I’ve already done (on my WiiU version), I picked up a sale copy of Fire Emblem Warriors for $20 at Amazon.

It’s pretty much what I expected, but with much less variety than Hyrule Warriors–which is mostly a better game all around. But this is still a pretty solid entry in the Warriors series of games (even though it probably has the worst story setup I’ve ever seen in a game for each battle, but I don’t play this for the story), so I’ll be repeatedly committing some minor genocides this weekend.

Wow, that’s not the Fire Emblem I remember, beginning with all the latex… New Millenium Nintendo!

Tower of Time! Put in about 38 hours so far so I’m hoping to reach the end this weekend.

Grab it while it’s on sale! Underrated af.