What have you played in the weekend?

Just watched the video of Expand (had never heard of the game) and wow, it may be slower than Super Hexagon, but it is even trippier @_@

Yeah, Expand was great. And I actually finished it! I can’t say that about many games in this world.

Pillars of Eternity and Dark Souls 3.

It was all Monster Hunter World this weekend. I picked it up in the Steam sale, and it got its hooks into me fast.

header

Sunk about 6 hours into this over the weekend, not sure why I bounced off it in the past, but I am hooked now! Also love upgrading the stronghold. :)

Final Fantasy 12 on Xbox One.

Forgotten how huge that game was. Part of me wants to do all the hunts, but I’m already itching to play something else so may skip the remaining ones. Not because I’m not enjoying myself, still love the game, but because it’s been a while since I’ve played ONE game exclusively for 35 hours (the point where I’m at currently) and I have so many other games in the back log calling out to me.

But I just KNOW that if I start something else (or continue one of the many other games I barely touched like RDR2, Monster Hunter World and Resident Evil 2), I will put FF12 aside and not get back to it for months at which time I will probably restart the game to “get back into it”.

Also made a little progress in Radiant Historia on the 3DS. What a great soundtrack that one has.

Not a ton of time for gaming this weekend. For Space Game Junkie I hope to at least cover:

Along with, time-permitting, more:

If I do get time for myself, it’ll likely be some:

Should be a good, yet busy weekend.

Can’t wait to get out of work today and spend the entire weekend playing Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. I’m about half way through the expansion campaign and it’s already my favorite Final Fantasy game. My friends who blew through it last week keep telling me it just gets better, so really looking forward to see the rest of it.

A whole lot of:

with a sprinkling of:

and

Me, it should be Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey. Maybe a bit of Age of Wonders 3, and maybe something else. But I don’t think I’ll have a lot of gaming time this weekend.

Dark Souls III mostly. Really looking forward to it. A little bit of DiRT Rally 2.0 on the side, along with Steamworld Dig 2 and maybe some more Ikaruga.

I’ll continue with:

And still learning the ropes in:

While also remembering when Call of Duty was good:

And, finally, work towards 3000 hours in:

Either way, there will be pew pew.

Working all weekend, but if time permits:

And…

I will be playing “Is this discount on Prime actually a good deal, or is it just the original price that no one pays with a slash through it.”

Some more Final Fantasy XII for me.

If time permits, Monster Hunter World or AC Syndicate.

More of this, please.

d9x06ad-11960e41-10ee-4f28-96b4-8a960a0a44bf

I blame Chappers and Thraeg for this.

Yesssssss

Well we know what to keep an eye out for on the frame game eventually.

Field of Glory Empires, assuming I get any game time.