What have you played in the weekend?

Heh yeah it did.

I’m splitting my time between Fire Emblem: Three Houses, which I’m nearing the end of, and Age of Wonders: Planetfall, which I’m just getting started in.

Damn, totally forgot about Fire Emblem… Need to pull away from monster hunting (I just captured my first Rathalos, it was so exhausting!)…

Hmmmm, if the past week is any indication, probably quite a bit of No Man’s Sky. I might add a bit of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and perhaps Age of Wonders: Planetfall. And some Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.

RGO. Pool. :)

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Maybe something else too. Or maybe not. :)

I might finally find the time to get back to

…and while I’m at it, maybe some

and/or some

No Man’s Sky Beyond in VR. I ran into a broken quest so looks like I may have to start again!

More No Man’s Sky here this weekend. I saw a 33 slot freighter for 128m that I need to make some $ for. Also need to find the perfect planet for a base. I might try to fire it up in vr on the oculus.

I am back to playing Pillars of Eternity. I had left to play Dark Souls 3 with the gang but I finished last week and have just been helping others since then. Today I decided it was time to return to Pillars.

Most definitely more RGO, and maybe Shadow of War now that @vinraith mentioned it.

The alpha is out, so I’ll be checking out:

I guess it’s finally time to, ahem, try this beast:

There’s some new gamepass games:

And, of course, I’ll continue grinding season 4 in:

And, finally, I’ll be trying out some new releases: Vigor on my Xbox and Gears POP! on my iPhone.

Very little gaming time this weekend, as it turns out, but I have taken a dip or two back into an old favorite:

I started the weekend by playing Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. I’m enjoying it but I find I can’t play it for more than an hour or two. It gets too grindy and repetitive. The best way to make money early on is mining and it’s not exactly exciting.

So I started playing Far Cry Primal, the only Far Cry game I never played. Enjoying it so far!

I really wanted to play Assassin’s Creed Odyssey over Steam Link… but I’m not sure how to do that since the game is on ubisoft’s uplay client. I wish I could transfer ownership to Steam.

Finished up Yoku, played 2 rounds of golf, and solved a few puzzles with my robot eyeball.

Overall a great weekend!

What I’ve been playing this weekend:

Ys VIII: Fishing Fishy Fish For Fuck’s Sake

Some of my prior thoughts on the joy of fishing in video games: LINK

Here’s the secret combination of buttons you need to push to succeed in catching one fish in Ys VIII:

(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)
(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)
(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)《《(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)
(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)》》(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)
(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (RT) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)
(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)》》(A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A) (A)

eHaGuCM_d
Super Mario Maker 2: Onslaught of the Sadists

Nintendo gives the next Hitler the keys to the city.

Contrary to all my plans, I mostly ended up playing:

Which, it turns out, is pretty great.

Just more Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Congrats to @tbaldree and the other people at Double Damage Games for making a compelling experience.

I had a better time in Vendetta Online last night (Sunday evening):

Events are one of the areas where this game truly shines.

I’ve been playing The Golf Club 2019 lately, and while I think it does a lot right, I find that it mostly makes me nostalgic for the mid-2000s PGA Tour games.

The course builder is awesome, though, even if it’s not great at extreme terrain There’s a Pittsburgh-area golf course built around the top of a hill that crushed me in real life, and I’ve been trying to build it in the game with only a little success.