What have you played in the weekend?

I’m gonna play the three games I just purchased!

Disco Elysium
Mindustry
Dicey Dungeons

I also tried Felix the Reaper on Gamepass and I decided it’s not for me! Dull shadow-puzzle gameplay and the main character design and movement really doesn’t appeal. So I’m going to PASS on that GAME. Get it?! HAW HAW HAW

I am having trouble forcing myself to play games lately.

Played a few hours of The Witcher 3 and quit. Meh.
Started Galaxy Squad and quit. Meh.
Started ATOM RPG and quit. Meh.
Started Mutant Year Zero and quit. Meh.
Re-installed BattleTech. Meh.
Installed Street Fighter X Tekken. Meh.

Yet I can spam posts here all day (that nobody reads). Not sure what is going on with me.

I’m playing the heck out of MLB The Show lately. Mostly conquest mode in Diamond Dynasty and some of the ones replaying historical moments and needed to hit goals. I want to get Don Mattingly or Rob Guidry but no luck so far.

Happens to me once in a while. First time I was really concerned (have I outgrown this hobby or fallen out of love with it?). Over time I just realized I need to take breaks and focus on other hobbies.

Once I start playing again after a few weeks off, it’s exciting and joyful again. So, take a break.

This is a comfort idler for me also sometimes, but I have to turn off silly and multiplying monsters …

This weekend was just more Middle-Earth: Shadow of War for me. I’m in a rather strange situation right now where I’ve been trying to recruit a particular legendary captain who’s killed me a couple of times, and I’ve managed to beat and shame him down to a level where I can recruit him (I think) but he’s got a Blood Brother who I’ve already recruited, so now I’m afraid of going after the legendary guy for fear that the blood brother will show up, betray me and then I have to fight them both.

Would like to play a zombie game this weekend that is not Gangs of Deadville and is not a FPS and am open to suggestions. Something that involves managing a team with some base-building would be ideal.

Deadly days

Streamed by Tom yesterday, looks lovely if unscary. A former mobile game, but this looked really cool.

State of decay? Its a zombie game that has basebuilding at its core.

State of Decay is the best, but not a one weekend only affair.

My 14 year old has decided she is a vegan, and she is veganing with a vengeance. This looks perfect also as I don’t want graphics that are too graphic.

I will check out Tom’s stream.

Thanks @Left_Empty

Atom Zombie Smasher would be my suggestion. I loved it and I don’t usually care about zombies at all.

I kid you not when I say I am in the middle of playing almost 20 different games right now. And still… I will be playing a new game tonight and most of the weekend.

The Outer Worlds

I’m tempted myself. Reviews have been very favorable so far and I have a soft spot for Obsidian, but I haven’t had much gaming time lately… decisions…

The Outer Worlds will have several major DLC’s in all likelihood, may as well wait and get the GotY.

Hey, it’s an Obsidian game that’s pretty much bug-free on launch. I kind of have to witness that.

I have heard zero mention of any DLC planned. D:

To each their own, I’m more than happy to wait a long while on that one - especially considering how much other stuff I have to play. For this weekend, I’m thinking:

and

This weekend, it’s new Game Pass games:

Edit: And, yeah, I’ll of course be grinding the new season of PUBG: