What have you played in the weekend?

Started my ‘Birthday Weekend’ by playing Before We Leave and enjoyed it immensely. Just started building my rocket ship and realized I have to colonize another island to get oil!

Planning on playing some Cloudpunk and Old World before the weekend is out. And of course Out of the Park Baseball 21.

Armoured Commander II is out? :O

Gonna play some Bayonetta and WORLD OF HORROR, maybe launch the incredible darling of everyone Huntdown too.

Edit: Damn, just checked Armoured Commander II, and it’s getting a commercial Steam-only Windows-only release. No WINE for me this time around.

Started off with Xia: Legends of a Drift System today, playing 1846: Race for the Mid-West tomorrow. Maybe some other board games on sunday.

ks2
Wonderful 101 Remastered (Switch)

I’ve been playing my backer copy all damn week, having fun, and making fast progress. I’ll have to redo everything for better scores and trophies later, but for now I’m moving forward at a brisk pace. Am glad this hit Switch.

Sunless Skies (Steam)

Got a Steam activation code for half off at the Humble store, so I picked it up to see what all the hype was about. I’m coming into this with serious doubts about its worthiness of a GOTY award in the face of all the great stuff that came out last year, so this experience better pay off. I have about an hour in the game so far.

Age of Wonders: Planetfall (Xbox One)

I’ll be wrapping up a domination victory with my Xeno (bio warfare) Amazonian chicks tonight, and then I’ll start a Promethean (fire) Amazon match tomorrow. The Firebabes should take me through the rest of the weekend.

Might play some new games thanks to Epic sale vouchers!

Those being Control, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, and Griftlands.

Also going to check out the free weekend on Fallout 76.

Youhavechosenwisely.gif

A bit more Huntdown as I try and 100% some levels, one of my favorite retro games in a while. Possibly get back to AC:Odyssey. Wondering what else I should check out on PC GamePass now that I’m done with Gears Tactics. New Ori is on the list but not in the mood to tackle that yet.

Guys–It’s bonkers.

I’m probably going to continue the XCom Tactical Legacy Pack Campaign and also play some more Deep Rock Galactic. If we’re Steam friends and you notice I’m playing that one, maybe hit me up.

What game is it? It looks like something they’d show kids to get them to eat vegetables.

I will continue to play my Primal Strike Druid in Grim Dawn.

I will continue my Doom Eternal game.

And I will hopefully get to try out Mechwarrior 5 on game pass.

Just watched good old Macaw: this game looks relevant to @lordkosc and any fishing fan: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/622322677

(the game is really sweet, no joke)

Wattam has to be by the guy who did Katamari Damacy right? There can’t be two people like that in the world!

Yep, it’s the Katamari guy!

Old World and Planetfall (tomb world, no colonisers :) ) I just found a new mod for my Dvar…:D

Hoping to finish my BG:EE run. I lost my old save of BG from way back, and forced myself to replay BG1 before I can move on to 2. It’s much more fun on the EE anyway. Turns out I got really close to the end of the game last time, which is somewhat annoying. Interestingly, I have this problem (lost saves late in the game) in about 10 different games.

Just recently started playing Resident Evil 2, and am continuing with it this weekend. Great so far, but I’m not a fan of the incredible bullet sponge enemies. It’s been awhile since I played an RE game, but I can’t remember it took 5-6 bullets to the head to down one.

I had to stop playing RE2 because no two enemies ever seemed to take the same amount of bullets to put down. One might stay down after 2 headshots, one might stay down after 7 headshots. Okay, maybe it’s just not my style of game, because I can understand how the suspense of not knowing if the stupid zombie is going to stand back up again might be spooky for some people, but damnit, if I’m in a game where I have to count my bullets, I just don’t like being unable to gauge what an encounter might require.

I think I made it as far as some dude with a notable eye ball. I might retrurn to it some time in the future, but it’s hard for me to play this one after seeing how much more I enjoyed Soma.

A touch of No Man’s Sky.