What have you played in the weekend?

This one certainly didn’t. I see no “Re-Mars-tered” in the new title.

Were I the owner of this thread, I’d have renamed it something like “What have/are/will you play|ing|ed? Re;MasteRED”.

Excellent classic JRPG on Steam, where the post didn’t even include a link to the game or the games name initially?

Nah, its fine. Besides terrible titles are fun!

Hah, yeah, that one takes the cake as far as I’m concerned. ;)

I just bought Rule the Waves 2, so I’d better cut off my Ubigame fixation and Get Serious.

I hope to hear some news of how it goes.

Qt3 has the best worst threat titles!

I have the rest of today and tomorrow off, and I have no idea what to play!

Is there a separate thread for What will you play (on vacation)? If not, I’ll use this one next week.

Hey guys did y’all know I’ve been playing Bloody Rally Show?

Have you considered Sid Meier’s Starships?

I don’t own it, shockingly!

$3.74 on sale at Steam? How can you not pick it up?

There are other ways to waste $4 that might give you more satisfaction. Burning four one dollar bills, for example

Maybe Privateer 2 then?

I’ve got that weird inert feeling after completing a game and not knowing what to play next. I have plenty of options, I mean that’s what backlogs are for amirite? But it’s hard to figure out what should go next. Crosscode just came out on Game Pass and that might be fun. But I’ve been meaning to get to lots of things, like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Sexy Brutale, Wasteland 2, maybe even get back into Elite: Dangerous. Just can’t make up my mind.

I’ll be working most of the weekend, I’m afraid, but what time I get to play games I’ll most likely spend playing Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey or Persona 4 Golden.

Ya don’t say?! ;-)

Apocrypha (Board Game)

4 missions down, 86 to go.

Ghost Stories (Board Game)

When I’m not killing modern horrors in Apocrypha this weekend, I’ll be protecting small villages from ghostly infestations.

This weekend is all about making deliveries in America: American Truck Simulator and Death Stranding. Though, if not for the Idaho event going on right now, I’d probably have played Death Stranding almost exclusively.

Not playing heaps this weekend, but when I am I’m mainly playing The Last of Us Part II.

Also like @kerzain I’m playing some Apocrypha and the Ghost Stories variant Last Bastion! :)