What have you played in the weekend?

So I’ve been eying Bravely Second since I bought the new 3DS for Christmas, did you play the first one? Can you jump right into the second?

Bravely Second seems like a pretty direct sequel, but it has a fairly complete (and succinct) opening “previously on…” type of video at the top. Some of the characters so far are right from the first game, even. That said, and thanks to the recap video, one could probably safely jump into this one - the problem is if you are enjoying it, you’re skipping an RPG you would have enjoyed as the first one looks and plays pretty much just like this.

Campaigns on the Danube has an interesting mechanic where the positions of enemy units are based on what your intel says. I think it also uses couriers to get orders to units, so there is a delay in them being carried out.

For me I’ll possibly be playing Total War: Warhammer, Stellaris, FM2017, or Aoe2 HD. Or maybe I’ll finally jump in to War in the West. Or I’ll just keep playing with Clojure.

Gotten back into WARFRAME

And… well… Warframe really.

Started Shadowrun Returns during the week, so more of that.

I may get into Just Cause 3 too. I picked up the DLC bundle back on Black Friday, so I want to try that out,

For the blog, this week I plan to try and tackle:

And continue my series covering the amazing:

Plus I hope to get some time in this to prepare for an event later this month:

For myself, I hope to spend time with my currently subscribed MMOs:

Finally, I just got this since I hear it’s gotten amazing, so I plan to dive in this weekend as well:

Should be a great weekend. :)

Back to XCOM 2 to prep for the return of the Long War mod, and maybe some more Shadow Warrior 2.

In all probability, my Dwarfen empire, the groin-height heavily-armored fist of the alliance against Chaos, will prevail against the hordes in Total War: Warhammer. I’ll probably also get stuck in some in HELLDIVERS™, since we’ve finally defeated the Bugs in the current round and can switch to the other factions now.

I remembered that I own The Walking Dead: Michonne, so I’ll probably give that a go - I hear it’s short. I think I’ll also try out Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, since I loved the first one so much. Need to get back to the new/old content just released for Diablo 3 too. You may note that I am not even going to pretend to get back to The Witcher 3, which is feeling more and more like a rope around my neck.

Gonna play some Diablo III and touch cows. Or not touch them. The D3 thread has me confused.

Hopefully some more of The Division but I suspect my time with that game is winding down. I’ll likely pop in to check out the anniversary content for Diablo III and also look to make time for Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate which just arrived from Amazon.

Lots of Final Fantasy XIII-2. I started playing this on the new year because I felt like it and I’m loving it so far. Also a bit of Tales of Zestiria (I want to see if I finish it before Tales of Berseria arrives, 20 days from now) and, if I’m lucky, Total War: Warhammer.

Don’t panic, it’s totally ok to touch the cows. Except when it isn’t.

I’ve been working through Witcher 3 and just got out of White Orchard. Looks like things will pick up from here (I hope). White Orchard was a little uninteresting.

Hey, that’s my situation too. Just left the palace at Vizima, and on to Velen.

Which will be most of mine this weekend too.

I’ve been in Skellige for a few months now. Need to put some work into W3 again soon!

Playing Catacombs 3rd edition and maybe King’s Forge tonight, then console the rest of the weekend. Overcooked, BF1, and Odin Sphere most likely, with some Witcher 3 mixed in.

My plan is to knock out the last two episodes of Batman: A Telltale Adventure. I was quite surprised at how engrossed in it I’d become as I’m not a huge fan of the character or the comics.

Divinity Original Sin EE. I will stick with this party no matter what. 15 hours played and keep starting over. I keep changing from a role playing party to a numbers group.

I’m going to start Deus Ex:Mankind Divided and probably put up some more rival times in Forza Horizon 3.

Hmmm. I haven’t checked out the Rivals tab yet. Maybe I’ll check it out this weekend. I know I accepted your friend request recently, so I should be on your list.