What have you played in the weekend?

Yes yes … most likely Diablo 3 again. Love it! :)

Though I do have a group assembling for a little Flashpoint Fire Rescue today so that should be fun. That will probably involve some Oculus Rift demoing as well.

In the gaps I’ll be on the 3DS with Pocket Card Jockey and Puzzles & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition.

I’ve been playing A Tale in the Desert quite a lot. Stop judging me.

Otherwise this weekend I will squeeze in trying out Urban Empire, melting demon faces in Diablo 3 and wishing I still had a 3DS.

How excited do you get over a board game with cards and dice?

in principle yes :-)

It’s released in better shape than a lot of the Hexwar games, I’ll give it that. Although I did run into a bug where a combat card I played refused to work. I’m still enjoying the game, although I wouldn’t call it “exciting”.

Is there a release date for the next one?

This morning wife and daughter are out so I’m playing Lord of the Rings: the Card Game solo at the kitchen table while blasting the soundtrack from the Peter Jackson movies.

Nothing has been announced yet. I’ll post about it in the Guild Wars 2 thread as soon as I know of anything, though.

Antihero , I have 9 active games right now! :D

Diablo 3

Suddenly Astroneer.

thanks!

Thanks for the offer but I only needed to finish up the final quest – which I did this afternoon. Now to wait for Chapter 4 :)

I finished Alien: Isolation last night, and I’m giving Pillars of Eternity another try with a different character and lower difficulty.

This weekend should be mostly about Tales of Berseria (I really enjoyed the hour or so I’ve played so far). I might play a bit of Lightning Returns or Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, though. And I’ll do my dailies in Guild Wars 2 as usual.

Working sadly… But I’ll get a few rounds of Antihero in!

Started Grim Dawn last weekend and it has its hooks into me good. Doubt I’ll touch much else.

Witcher 3 and Twilight Struggle. Reaching the end of the Bloody Baron line, no reason to not keep pushing.

Yes! Welcome to the converted. I went from being highly skeptical (since I was not a Titan Quest fan) to currently thinking that Grim Dawn is the best ARPG ever made.

I picked up the first Tomb Raider for PS4 during last week’s Flash Sale, so I expect to be spending more time playing it as I learn the backstory before heading on the Rise of the Tomb Raider, which I bought during a Black Friday deal. These deals are killing me!