What have you played in the weekend?

Right now I’m playing Why Did The Newest Windows Update Fuck Up My Brightness?

So here’s what I played this weekend (a little bit of each): Persona 5, Mass Effect Andromeda, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Dead Cells, Furi, Has-been Heroes, and Unexplored. So much for plans. ;)

I ended up playing a lot of Starbound, as well as some couch-based Overcooked at my cousin’s bachelor party. The latter was a great time. It was on my list, but I don’t have the more-or-less-requisite three couch co-op friends locally, or indeed a console to play it on, so I’m glad I got the chance.

Overcooked is awesome. I really wish they had done an online component. I understand the couch push and half the fun is yelling but… discord, skype… loved that game when I played it.

For me it ended up being mostly Grim Dawn with a smattering of Horizon: Zero Dawn and Clash Royale.

Some more Final Fantasy XIV, though only on PS4 (thanks SquareEnix for cross-platform play!) because I also got to play argue with Microcenter repair techs :(

I have almost the ENTIRE day to myself on Saturday, so I plan to get a lot in. For the blog:

Plus probably a one-off video or two of some things, not sure which yet.

Then, for myself, definitely more:

Followed by some of this, since I just got its latest expansion:

Along with more of these:

Should be a great weekend. :)

Well how about you dudes help me decide - I’m at the point where I’m ready to start a new game, and I have three likely candidates. What should it be?[poll type=regular]

• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Titanfall 2
  • Call of Duty: infinite Warfare
    [/poll]

This is my first Qt3 poll! I’m so excited. Though I have a feeling I already know which way this is going to break.

I think you know my vote, Sir.

Oh yeah. Probably the same as everyone else’s but what the hell, let’s have some interaction.

Not so!

Says the grumpy guy who avoids online multiplayer, especially multiplayer shooters, like the plague.

So you’ve outed yourself as the mystery Deus Ex vote, eh? For what it’s worth, while I will likely dabble in multiplayer, it’s mostly the campaign I’m looking at for all three games.

Titanfall 2’s campaign is amazing, sir. Amazing. BT is the best.

Grim Dawn, I wish I knew how to quit you.

Still hoping to dive deeper into Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Endless Space 2, hangover permitting.

Planned: Persona 5, The Surge, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Endless Space 2. If I can, I’ll try to fit Elite: Dangerous and Warframe in there.

What I’ll actually play: Who knows. I’ll have to get back to you later. :)

BTW, please let me know when Titanfall 2 goes on sale, because I’m intrigued by it now. ;)

Antihero probably some Dishonored 2 and Endless Space 2.

For which platform? It’s on sale for PS4 and XBONE right now on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-2-PlayStation-4/dp/B01GKGVI8U/ref=ice_ac_b_dpb_twi_gam_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1495214843&sr=1-1&keywords=titanfall+2

https://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-2-Xbox-One/dp/B01GKGVIB2/ref=ice_ac_b_dpb_twi_gam_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1495214843&sr=1-1&keywords=titanfall+2

On PC, it’s best current price is here:

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/titanfall-2-origin-key--3129-1?ref=itad

Antistasi mission in ArmA 3, KOTOR 2.

PC. No PS4 or XBone for me, though I have a PS3 and a Wii U.

That discounted price is close to the price of the standard edition in Brazil, but thanks anyway. :)